20

I'm five months pregnant now, brendon still on tour, and we talk any chance we get, I send him pictures of all the sonograms but I know the genders and I'm in the clear, to travel but not on a plane in car, which where he is will be a day if not a little longer. I don't mind itll be great to be out of the house and to see brendon, and I can't wait. We're about to leave when I hear Vic run into the house, making me sorta worried.

"Are you ready?!" She squeals

"Yes come help me woman!" I laugh, she rushes upstairs to me, grabbing my suitcase and carrying it out to the car

And before too long we are on the road heading too, the good ole' Alabama. Victoria tends to spend so it may not take the hours or says it may take minus two hours or so. Hopefully, they're off today and when we get there theyll be on stage performing so itll be perfect to surprise him. The guys know and they all arranged to have balloons and confetti to pop up and shoot out for the genders when I show up behind him.

She turns on the music, has the Ac on at just the right temp I have my water, pillow blanket and bag of chips and super comfy I could probably take a nap but I don't thinn I should leave her be right off the bat, but car rides when I'm not driving make me hella tired.

Brendon❤:
I miss you, and cant wait to come home.

Y/n:
I Miss you too, B you'll see me sooner than you think. Itll be over before you know it handsome

I locked my phone, turned up the radio a bit more, and leaned the seat back and ate my chips Victoria laughing at me as I do so

"Hey I'm feeding three of us here shut up" I pout.

She just shrugged and focused back on the road, tapping her fingers along to the beat of the song. Watching her speed, her mirrors and everything else you should do when you drive.

♡♡♡

We've been in the car for a long time, and its time to stop for the night, if I didnt get super tired from being pregnant I could drive but it definitely isn't safe of my body or the babies that's what the dr made sure to tell me before we left for this trip.

We're in Amarillo texas, when Vic pulls into a Hotel 6 parking lot mentally asking if this was okay I just sleepily nodded so she went in and got us a room, on the bottom floor not far from the vending machines and what not. I carried in what I could, ans she got the rest, the desk people watching us, I shake my head at them and laugh.

Brendon❤:
Good night my beautiful baby, I love you and my growing boys 😉

Y/n:
I'm not telling you nice try, but goodnight handsome we love you too! ❤

I giggle to myself, Victoria wanting to see what was so funny I show her the messages

"Hes trying so hard to get you to tell him what they are" she laughs "are you excited to tell him?"

"Very! Almost cant hold it in!" I giggle, I grab some sleep clothes my toothbrush and other stuff and head into the bathroom to get ready for bed. And once I come out vic has her shower stuff , so I assume shes gonna shower before bed.

"I'll be quick dont worry" she says apologetically

"I can sleep through it I promise " I smile, sliding under the covers and onto the actually semi comfortable bed and once my head hits the pillow I'm ready to fall asleep at any moment. I hear the shower start, and that's when I finally pass out thinking to myself i can't wait to see brendon and his reaction to what we are having.

When I woke up, vic was still asleep and it was too early for us to leave, because then we would get to Alabama way to early for the show, so I grabbed my shower stuff and went to shower, doing what I need before heading to the breakfast area to feed me and these agonizingly hungry kids inside of my stomach. I didnt know what I wanted to I settled for some cereal a cinnamon roll and juice, and it all looked amazing and sounded good let's just hope I keep it down.