6

Lizzie's POV

I opened my eyes and looked around, and then a nurse walked up to me in my bed,

N: hello lizzie, your breathing went blury due to panic so now we need to focus on keeping you calm.

L: Ok, I feel a lot better in myself

N: that's great news!! Would you like to see Joel, I finely persuaded him to go home and get a good night's sleep!

L: when will I be released from the hospital?

N: well not for ages yet because your very badly injured...

L: (cries)

N: Shh stay calm lizzie it's OK

L: ( angrely pushes the nurse of her jumps out of the bed, grabs her phone and runs out the hospital)

Lizzie's POV

I run out the hospital, I ran like my life depended on it, I've had to many needles and visits and sob story's about what he did to me, he raped me, but no one knows  that as well as I do, I was the one he did it to... I felt him attack me. And no one else knows how that feels...

I cary on running until I reach a huge supermarket,  I walk inside, luckily they had a toilet so I run to it and put on this |

It was cold outside so I stole some clothes and a bottle of water, I didn't care about eating all I cared about was drinking and keeping out of site of anyone

I quickly ran out of the supermarket and once i was put of breath I stopped at a tree and looked on my phone, it said there was a hotel down the road a few miles away, I run and run until I reach it, it looked posh, I walked to the door and neatend myself up before walking in.

I walk into the reception...

L: hello please can I rent a room for 2 weeks please..

R: yes of course that will be £100 please my lovely,

L: ( smiles and hands the money over)

R: thank you, there's your room keys number 73 middle floor! I've upgraded you to the luxury room as your beautiful

L: thanks ( smiles)

I start walking to my room, room 73

Here we go...

I open the door and see a lovely single bed a shower and free chocolate and a food menu for dinner and breakfast!

Oh well I don't have Joel but at least I have a decent place to live for a while ( smiles)

4 hours later

I get my Pyjamas on and lay in bed as it was 1am and suddenly I get flashbacks to Joel... All the amazing times we had before calum happened... Our trips to Disney our YouTube channels and now I must find him and tell him to come here with me...

A/N thank you for reading this far please give me suggestions for the book as it's going really well!!! Glad you like it love you guys so much Xx❤️✨💗