-intro

saying christian was loaded was an understatement. the dude is a freakin' billionaire! he had 4 mansions, all in the most expensive parts of the world. being this rich came with a price though, he was very, very, very lonely. he didn't have the time to go out and meet people due to his busy billionaire schedule, so he didn't bother trying to form relationships. until he got introduced to the world of sugar daddies.

christian was scrolling through instagram when he saw his personal friend, alice, post about her and her "sugar baby's" big day out. what the fuck was a sugar baby? he had to know so he messaged alice with a question.

INSTAGRAM DMS WITH ALICE

bigboychristian: lmao tf is a sugar baby?

sugamomma-alice: uhhhhh he's like my boyfriend but i give him gifts for affection

bigboychristian: oh word? might have to get one bcz mansion #3 is getting quite lonely.

just to note, mansion #3 is christians biggest mansion, and the main one he lives in. very lonely.

bigboychristian: where'd you find yours?

sugamomma-alice: just google for sugar babies seeking sugar daddies 😜 make sure u do a background check on them first so u kno they aren't sketchy

and that's exactly what christian did, minus the background check part, and what happened a few years after was the result of his carelessness.