Chapter Seven - Brennen!?

Brennen's POV:
I kissed her, I don't know why but I think it might be because I like her, ugh so many thoughts going in my head.

"Brennen?", Y/N caught my attention
"Yeah?", I said looking down at the floor, like if a puppy did something bad and knew it.

She picked my chin up so I was looking at her,
"Why did you kiss me?",
"I-i-i don't know", looking down at the floor again,

She kissed my cheek and walked back into the room which Colby was in, making me blush so hard, I thought to myself that I should just go and find the others then being in the same room with the girl that makes my head spin.

{=}

Colby's POV:
I saw them leave out the corner of my eye and spotted Brennen's cheeks blushing, I was getting more and more jealous, the thought that came into my mind that made me lose it was If he kissed her.

{=}

Your POV:
I walked back into the room, feeling my cheeks were flushed because of that kiss, why who knows,  It doesn't feel like I feeling for him because I like Colby like ALOT!

A few minutes passed, me and Colby just finished the tent, but ive had that kiss stuck In my head for the whole time, it was a good kiss ill give him that, WAIT DOES THIS MEAN HE LIKES ME, OMG FUCKING ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.

Should I ask him, but what if he just tells me a lie, UGH this is hurting my head.

{=}

Colby's POV:                                                                                                                 Fuck it, I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna kiss her tonight, invite her to look outside with me to see the stars and do it, ugh I'm gonna chicken out I know it, NO COLBY DO IT FOR HER AND YOURSELF YOU NEED THIS.

An hour passed me and Y/N are walking together to get to the group so we can have a little fun before tonight when I get MR SERIOUS.

We caught up and saw all of them hanging around an abandoned roller coaster, Y/N ran up too it and took her phone out, I'm guessing to take some nice photos.

{A few hours later}

Colby's POV:
It's my time to shine, my time to show her how I feel.

"Hey Y/N c-can I speak to you for a minute?"

"Yeah?? Sure"

............

---------------------------------------------------------Hey guys really sorry about the late post gonna be honest I didn't really know how to finish so I thought of doing a cliff hanger thingy hope you enjoyed and see you when I next post.