[ FIRST CHAPTER ]❥❧⚬

First chapter: Friend's Ship
Word Count: 1348 words

A|N- I'm going to avoid cussing and making this cringey, also there's nothing wrong with the chappy's name k?

~*~*~ [Entering the Realm of Imagination]~*~*~

I am really angry right now, not only am I soaked from the rain, I am also getting stared at because of him

Philip Howard Roswell.

I'm so embarrassed and upset at the same time.

Everyone infront of our classroom were staring at us, blinking slowly with frowning faces. All I could do was blink back, I looked at Howard, still trying to figure out his reaction in the situation we are in but all he gave was a bored face. He looked like he doesn't really care.

Well I didn't really get that wet from the rain, if anything Howard was the one that got wet.

He looked back at me and smiled, "Well are you going to give my jacket back?" He asked.

"Maybe yes.. Maybe not." I replied but I decided to give it back to him. "Thanks for the coat." I told him, but he didn't reply, RUDE.

He then went inside the classroom and took his extra uniform to change in the comfort room. The others were still staring at me, their mouths agape.

"What?" I told them but they just darted their eyes away from me and came in the classroom.

"Tch." I decided to wipe away some of the droplets of water on my arms before coming in our classroom.

"How was your break?" Professor Matsumune asked to us. No one replied, some only letting their seat mate hear their answers.

"It was the worst. Boring old faces and no interesting people." I heard someone say.

"Nuh-uh! Something interesting happened." Another person replied "And what could that 'interesting' thing be?" I decided to eavesdrop since I too am curious. "Well remember the hottie?" What hottie? In my opinion there's nobody particularly "hot" here, "Yeah the Roswell guy?" Hmm.. Roswell? As in Howard? "Yeah he was with some girl during break." Ofcourse they would be talking about us, "Not only that but he gave her his coat!"

"Lucky girl." Lucky? Is getting watered by the rain like plants lucky?

"Yeah not only is he hot rumors say he's rich and brainy too." I decided to stop eavesdropping since by now all they were talking about is non sense. Shheeesshh what crappy rumors go around. Him? Hot? Bleh. He better work on his attitude. He is honestly annoying, is he bipolar or something? But I came back to my senses and gave our professor my attention.

Our professor called for the other's attention.

"Since everyone has their own business I believe we can learn eachother's 'business' by sharing our stories." Many groaned, obviously not wanting to do anything aside from chatting.