Paper? (Naruto x You)

Now you are sitting next to Naruto on the couch. You two were realy good friends since you had so much in common. When you guys would eat ramen together people that were walking by would say we were a cute couple. This always made Naruto laugh but you secretly wished it was true. But what brought you two together the most was the fact you were both always alone.

~Flasback~

It was raining and you had just sat on the swing under the tree after getting beatin by the villagers. The kids would call you awful names since you had no parents. Rumors went around saying you killed your parents, that you'd always be alone. But none of it was true.

None of it.

The rain washed away the blood on your body, the emotions consuming you, and your salty tears. Everyday the same thing happened. But for some reason today was more brutal and they stabbed you profusely. With daggers that were given to the children by there parents.

"What did I do wrong?" You asked yourself over and over again.

As you said those words, you didn't notice the boy walking up to you.

"Hey... you ok?" This made you look up in shock. Not because you did not notice but because he asked YOU if you were OK. No one had ever asked you those words, so you didn't know what to say. You just looked at him with confused eyes. He held a steady gaze but he broke it to look at your bloody clothes.

He gasped, "Hey hey your bleeding!! W-w-what happened?" You looked down at your wounds and pulled up your shirt to show him the wounds were already healed. Gone. As if nothing had happened. He stared his eyes bugging out of his head. He started saying random words and freaked out. You laughed, a real laugh, one you haven't laughed in all long time. Honestly you can't remember the last time you even smiled. But here you were grinning like the chesire cat and laughing.

The boy seemed surprised by your outburst.

"HEY I'M NARUTO UZAMAKI AND I'M GONNA BE HOKAGE!!! SO STOP LAUGHING!!"

You stopped laughing and smiled. You immediatly liked him. He was so confident and you couldn't help at feeling a little envious.

After that, you told him your name and everything about yourself. He did the same and you became best friends. (Sorry im lazy dont feel like going into detail).

~Flashback end~

You looked over at Naruto, remembering that time you met. Ever since then, you liked Naruto. But as you grew older, it changed.... changed to something... more.

Naruto saw you looking at him and grinned. You blushed and looked away, useing your hair to block your face. But that didn't stop Naruto and he saw your red face. Worry flashed over his tan features.