Chapter 1

Normal time period

"am I the only one I know, waging my wars behind my face and above my throat."

The sound of my alarm woke me, lulling me out of my sleep. Yawning, I stretch in my bed for a couple of minutes. I let the song play out, humming along to my favorite parts. 

Finally sitting up, I groan before looking around my room, spotting my already laid outfit for the day. I pull my legs out and leave the warm haven of my bed. 

I scoop up the clothes, before walking to the bathroom. I quickly shower and dress myself in my jeans and hoodie that says meow on it. 

I walk downstairs and see my mum making breakfast that consisted of eggs, bacon, and toast. My father was sitting at the table, sipping on his coffee while reading the daily newspaper.  

"Oh good morning darling, I didn't hear you get up." Her mother commented, still focusing on her cooking. 

"Mmm, well maybe I have gotten better at walking quietly." I said jokingly. 

"Wouldn't want that, knowing you, you'd probably use it for evil, so I would hope not." She said jokingly. 

I laughed at what she said, and sat myself next to my father. He smiled at me, putting his newspaper down. 

"Morning darling. Hope you slept well."

"Thanks dad, and I did." I smiled back at him. 

We continued to talk, and after about five minutes of peaceful chatter breakfast was done. 

"Sweetie could you go get the plates out?" My mother asked, as she seemed to struggle with her task. 

I nodded, before getting up and grabbing three plates. Just as I placed them on the table I heard a knock on the door. 

"Coming!" I shouted, quickly I placed the plates and ran to the door. I could hear my father tsk to my shouting. 

I cleared my throat, fixed my posture and opened the door. Upon seeing who it was my eyes brightened and my smile widened. 

"Hey babe." Before me was my boyfriend, Ein. Ein had black hair, and dark, lake like blue eyes. He was tall, and muscular from all the sports he played. To say he was handsome was an understatement, he was quite possibly one of the sexiest men alive. 

Today he wore jeans, much like me and a shirt that made his muscles pop out. He simply wore sports shoes, but still he looked hot as always. 

He leaned in and gave me a quick kiss before inviting himself in. This happened almost every morning, as he drove me to school most days. On the other odd days he doesn't I go with my bestie Tanya. 

My parents love Ein like he was their own son. When I started to date Ein they were very supportive, in fact my father didn't go through a daddy bear state, and agreed easily when we told them. 

I shook my head, before walking back to the dining room/kitchen. I could hear my parents talking to Ein. 

I see them eating together, and I paste a smile on my face. I walk and sit next to Ein, my plate right there. I listened to their conversation as I ate my food. 

"How's the grades Ein?" My mother asked, staring at him with her sweetest smile. 

"They are great. Your daughter is very smart, and she helps me when I need it sometimes. You should be proud." He smiled back at her, and grabbed my hand. 

"Aww, you two are just so good for each other." My mother cooed at us. 

After a long talk, we finished eating and Ein spoke up again. 

"We should probably go now, don't want to be late."

I looked up at him and nodded, turning to my parents I waved goodbye. I started walking towards the door with Ein when my Dad called out to me. 

I turned to him, and he wriggled his index finger, beckoning me to him. 

I raised my eyebrow before walking up to him. He pulled me down to his level, before kissing my head. I attempted to wriggle out of his hold, but he chuckled and only tightened his grip on me. 

"Oh let her go David." My mother chuckled. He laughed as well, before releasing me.

"Gosh dad, I'm not a kid anymore." I said dramatically. 

"Have a good day, both of you!" My mother said. 

"Oh we will!" Ein said for us both. 

Just as we were about to leave I heard my father whining to my mother. 

"Oh Debra, why can't you let me tease the girl?" 

Ein and I both laughed at that, before we left the house and hoped in his car to drive to school. 

Hey it's me, hope you enjoy this chapter. It's kinda short so sorry about that. Hopefully if all goes to plan she will be in school for the chapter. 

Remember to comment and vote, and maybe share. (Has anyone ever shared anything before?) 

Also imma add a random question cause.... I can.... Cats or Dogs? I love cats but....

Anyway hope you enjoyed!!!

-ImAFighter29