🥀三十一🥀

"H-Hyung.. it hurts.." Jimin then soften but still continue to hold onto Jungkook's wrist. They got out of the club and they go to Jimin's car. He open the door for Jungkook and wait for him to get in. And once he gets in, Jimin too gets in. A very awkward silence occurred.

"H---"

"Jungkook. What happen to you???!" He asks with concern in his eyes."

"Are you okay..?" Jungkook nods.

"Who did this to you?" He asks once again voice full with anger.

"I-I don't know. It's too dark and I can't see him.... but I managed to see a mark. A snake mark."

"Oh. Them." Jimin grits his teeth in anger.

"Who is that?"

"Who is who?"

"That guy. Kang Daniel."

"Him? Oh he's the one who saved me." Jungkook smiles recalling the memory.

"So you want him huh.."

"What..?"

"You like him don't you...?"

"Wh----"

"Go for him then, he's better anyway." Jimin then looks away. Jungkook bit his lip. He wants to Punch Jimin right now.

"If that's what you want... I'll go." Jungkook opens the car door and gets out then he slams the door hardly.

"I can't believe it... it was all a lie." Tears starts falling from Jungkook's cheeks as he walks towards the entrance.

"I hate him,,.." he cries.

"FCK FCK Jimin you dumbass. ARGH." He then gets out of the car. He sees Jungkook not far from him . He runs to him and grabs his wrist.

"W-Wha------" Jimin then kisses Jungkook. Jungkook widens his eyes.

"N-N...." Jimin then insert his tongue into his mouth and in the end jUngkook kisses him back.

They then break the kiss panting. Good thing there no people around them.

"G-Go away..." Jungkook pushes him away and looks down. He doesn't want Jimin to see him crying."

"Baby?" Jimin gently tilts his chin as they locks eyes. He then hugs jungkook

"I don't like to see you cry..." he kisses Jungkook's tears.

"I hate you!" Jungkook punches Jimin's chest.

"I hate you! I hate you I hate you.." he cries on to his shoulder. Jimin the kisses his forehead. Jimin then brings him to his car. He opens the door for Jungkook and lets him in, he then goes in too.