Princess of...WHAT?!

A/N to actually understand  this story you'll have to read we know what you did tonight ,this is the sequel.This is Rachel's P.O.V  and what  happend after she was dragged away from the house.  *************************************************************************************

As I get further and further away from the house,I relise my surroundings i'm now in a dark,dank forest on one of the thing's back.My medium strawberry blonde hair was now stained with red blood.The tree's suddenly flashed past us  and my hair whipped behind me due to the speed of which the thing was running."whats your name thing?,because im quite frankly sick of callling you thing!" i asked in a bored tone.

It turned its head right round to face me while still running and answered"my name is Alavander or Al for short,Princess" he replied in a thick australian accent.Instead of being an ugly disfigured thing, Al looked human,except he was now super fast and had fangs,Only one thing can change what they are...SHAPE SHIFTERS!! screamed in my head.I was interrupted by Al putting me down with a thump nextr to an old withered willow tree, a friend of Al's she has unnatural red hair and yellow eyes,obviously in her vampire form.From what i could tell she was skinny and tanned,i remember someone calling her Lexie.Lexie walked up to the tree and pulled a hidden branch,i was then pulled ack in time before the ground opened up .

There was nothing but a big deep black hole of nothing it was just darkness going on and on.Then one by one they jumped down the hole and disapeared until it was only me and Al left,he took my hand in his and i looke dinto his pale green almost turquise eyes as he asked "on 3...we jump ok?" i nodded.

The next thing i know is im flying as we fall down and down,i shut my eyes so it doesnt feel so bad but it feels like forever as we fall.You's are probly asking yourselves why isn't she putting up a fight,thats because i gave up when we were about 2 miles away from the house containing my dead friends.

As we thumped onto the ground,i opened my eyes to see a huge castle like mansion there were two forests,a stable,a pond and lots of different species of guards outside,around and in the mansion.Al took my upper arm and started walking towards the mansion.Once we got there  the guards looked at me once and bowed,they all chorused in unison the words i dread"Welcome home,princess". I nodded as did Al and we then continued walking past the guards and waked through the big red wooden mansion doors.

It was huge indoors nothing like outdoors,there were two big golden banisters leading up to the other floors with the shiny stairs beside them,there's people everywhere,Maids,butlers,slaves...slaves?.But then i was suddenly captivated by two men,one was in his late 40's and was muscle with black/greyish hair and captavating blue eyes,like mine.Beside him was a boy about a year older than me so he is about 17,he has dark brown shaggy hair and the brightest pink eyes ever he was tanned and strong.They were stood on the staircase which they started desending and walking towards me as i watched them.

The older man spoke first"Rachel,is that you?" he asked ,i nodded. he spoke again but more serious this time,"I'm your father,we beed you to take the crown and throne of Mercia because your mother..." he broke down at the last bit as i took in the information,ok so he is my dad and im quessing he's king which means my mum was queen,and from the ast bit i gathered my  mum was dead.

"If your my dad,are you a shifter?" u asked him he nodded like i was doing."was my mum a shifter" he shook his head and said"no,your mum was human,she died two night ago which means that your had shifter half human and also the heir to the crown and also why i sent my army to fetch you.You must marry before December,so you can be queen,so here's you betroved."he said pointing his finger at the boy beside him. I though December is in 3 months time,shaking the thought from my head i looked to my betroved ,he looke at me before lifting my hand and placing a gentle kiss on it and then he spoke,telling me his name "my name is Damien"he said in a deep husky voice.I near enough fainted he is so sexy it is unbelievable.