The proposal

Harry and I were getting dressed to go to a club. this was the first time Harry had taken me somewhere it's been a while since we went out with each other. I walked into the car i opened my door harry always used to open it for me but, I guess it just got old. the whole car ride was silent, until I said something, "I'm really excited to finally go somewhere with you it's been a long time" I said with a low and cheery voice. "okay" he said in a 'shut up' voice. that made my heart shatter into a million pieces. i looked out the window and felt the tears threatening to drop.

Harry's p.o.v

I totally got y/n in the car when I told her 'okay' in a 'shut up' tone, i kinda felt bad though I've been trying to ignore y/n this whole week. so she would have no idea that today was the day I was going to propose to her. she thinks we're going to the club but really we are going to the place we first met the romance bridge. (idk if that's a real place lol carry on).

Your p.o.v.

I tried to see where we were going but my vision was blurry from the tears. i finally realized we passed the club when I hear the loud music but then it fades away we were still driving? " Harry you passed the club" I say while wiping my tears. "I know" he said , I finally saw where we were going , my eyes widen my tears came back, my heart started pumping. we were at the romance bridge , where Harry and I first met. "What are we do-". I say but I'm cut off by the sound of the ukelele playing 'little things' i look over to where the music was coming from and I see zayn, liam, louis, and Niall who was playing the uke. confused I like at Harry and there he was kneeling on one knee. my heart was beating out of my chest. "y/n I've been with you for quit a while now and I want to spend the rest of my life with you ! will you marry me?" harry says while presenting me the ring. "yes! yes! yes!" I say very loudly. he slips the ring on my finger while the boys cheer and congratulate me. harry gave me a long and passionate kiss.