Chapter 2 - Just a dream

Y/N'S POV

As she left the room I looked at the leaflet she handed me and my heart nearly fell out of my chest. I can't believe what I saw. This was my opportunity to use my "talent" and finally do something I love. Imagine performing and travelling with BTS that would be a dream come true, but there are so many other talented singers out there who are better than me. I may as well enter, even though I have no chance of winning. 30 minutes pass and I am still wondering which song to perform to and then it finally came to me. I am going to perform Blood, Sweat and Tears by BTS themselves that song means a lot to me. I called for my sister and asked if she could record me while I sing.

"I would love to and remember even if you don't win I am still proud of you." She kindly smiled.

Hearing those words made me so happy that my eyes started to brim with tears and I quickly wiped them away but those sweet words meant the world to me. I've never seen my sister like this.

"Thank you so much for everything honestly it doesn't bother me if I do not win because I have had your support and it means so much to me. I am just going to enjoy myself and try my best because that is all I can do."

"You ready to do this? "

"If not now then when will I ever be. Yes I-I'm ready" I hesitated.

"Let's do this Y/N."

Serena's POV

My mouth opened wide as soon as she started singing, she truly is amazing at it and she deserves to win. I enjoyed every bit of her performance and I was blown away. Her beautiful voice sent a million shivers down my spine and I didn't want it to finish. Y/N will always be better at everything than I am. She has a mesmerising hourglass figure and was small and cute, her smile was sweet, her big brown eyes sparkled whenever she'd laugh. I wish I was like her. The song started to come to and end but I wanted it to go on forever. I stopped recording and sent her signal and we watched it together.

"Wow Y/N, they are going to love you."

"Thank you so much for your help sis, I wouldn't have done it without you."

Y/N POV

I have been watching the video of myself singing several times doubting myself. If I don't do this now I might never get a chance. I finally sent the video to the email on the leaflet and gave out a large sigh. I closed my eyes and rested hoping what would it be like if I had won and wondering if it'll help me gain a career in singing bringing me fortune and fame.

-Dream-

You won the competition and all the guys from BTS are so happy to see you. They all greet you one by one and hug you. You feel so welcomed and you all feel like one big family. They all want to show you around, however Jungkook grabs your wrist and takes you around and introduces you to the crew while the rest of the boys go to rehearse. As Jungkook takes your hand you stare at his gorgeous face and his luscious, pink lips. His hands are soft and warm and you can't stop smiling. All the crew are so kind and welcoming and you are fitting in so well and you can't get wipe the big grin on your face. I feel like I might burst with happiness but I have to calm down otherwise I'll scare a MEMBER FROM MY FAVOURITE BOYBAND away. My body starts to get sweaty and getting really warm and Jungkook notices.

"Everything ok Y/N?" He said while looking at me with his eyes.

His eyes were the colour of a sweet, delicious chocolate. The type of chocolate that brings happiness and love and melts a million hearts, bringing people together. But in those eyes I could see a lost boy with untold secrets hidden behind them.

"Oh um y-yes I am fine. Just a little warm and overwhelmed I guess I still can't believe that I am here with use."

"If you ever need anything just let me know, you're one of us now." He grinned.

He noticed that we were still holding hands and quickly let go nervously and scratched the back of his head. Within a second later, he cupped his hands onto my face and gently kissed my lips.

I was having the time of my life until I woke up and everything that was once in front of me has now vanished like it didn't even exist. I really wished it was true but it was all just a dream.