Chapter 1

Majesty 8

Chapter 1: Chosen 8

Misaki's POV

"First, let me introduce myself, I'm Raimon Souichirou" He introduce himself to us.

"This is my assistant, Haru. He will inform all of you of your identities" He added as Mr. Raimon pointed to a man besides him.

"To start with, these two are Gouenji Shuuya and Supana Sofia. They are called Zero.3, with another member called, Yuukoku Hiroyuki. Yuukoku's parents and himself refused to join the idol school and the contest for personal reasons. Zero.3 is their channel from YouTube. Their YouTube channel has approximately 5.4 million subscribers and 2.9 million likes in most their videos. They make random videos like Gaming, Dancing, Music Covers, Vlogs and more. Their talents are singing and dancing but they have unique talents too. Ms. Supana can rap, and play all kinds of musical instrument. Mr. Gouenji can remix some music and makes some cool but meaningful rap lyrics with Ms. Sofia within less than 20 minutes" He said as he pointed to the boy with flame-like white hair, sharp black eyes with zigzag eyebrows and fair skin tone. He wore a plain white shirt with an orange jacket over, having two pockets on each side, brown pants and red sneakers. Gouenji looked at us with a serious face. Assistant Haru then pointed to the girl beside Gouenji. She has a straight long black hair, sharp, bloody red eyes and pale skin. Wearing a white crop top with a baby blue varsity jacket over it having two pockets on each other and high cut white converse, while also holding a camera with a tripod.

"I think Sofia got a little bit carried away with holding camera with a tripod. Maybe she's good at photography" I thought.

Misaki looks at Gouenji from the corner of her eyes and sighs. "He seems to look confident, or maybe it's just normal expression." She thought while sweat dropping.

"This is Otonashi Haruna. She's one of the best Musically and Tik Tok in our district. In her Musically account, she has 4.7 million followers,while in her Tik Tok account, she has 2.7 million followers. Ms. Haruna has a YouTube channel called Queen Red Spades, She has 2 million subscribers. She may be a Sadist or a Masochist. She makes video compilations, post tutorials on how to make good videos or reaction videos from these sites such as Musically and Tik Tok" He said as pointed to the neck-length dark blue haired girl, with bangs that were parted into three strands, fair skin and greenish gray eyes. She's wearing a blue t-shirt with white stripes and white pants.

"This is Raimon Natsumi, One of the best blogger in our district. Her blogs contains mostly fashion. Ms. Raimon has a YouTube channel called Ms. N. She has 2.6 million subscribers and 1.9 thousands likes of her posts in Facebook and 900 thousand followers in Instagram. She's publishing videos of fashion trends, tips and hacks of make -ups and fashion and shopping and her life vlogs." He said as he pointed to the long, wavy auburn hair, sharp eyes of the same hue has long bangs which are parted in the middle and pulled towards the back. Natsumi wears light blue long-sleeved T-shirt with short blue jeans and a pink scarf tied around her neck. She also holds a light beige colored handbag with this outfit, and wearing white sunglasses.

Misaki sighs and shakes her head at Natsumi "I think she got the whole meeting thing wrong with her being chosen to represent the district." She thought

" This is Endou Mamoru, One of the best composers in our district. He can make a catchy beat with a soccer ball and he has a perfect voice to go along with the music that he creates. He was recently seen singing while he was cleaning in the clubhouse. He was on a live stream on Instagram and then people were recording him doing it he earned 8.5 million views " He said as he also pointed to the boy with brown hair with two pointed edges at the sides and a single bang hanging over his forehead, his eyes are round and bright. He also wearing an orange headband, slightly tanned skin and medium height. He looked at us, grinning.