Ch. 6

Blood ran down my front and back, but I didn't let that nor the pain bother me. I found the leader tied up as well as his wife. I untied them.
Yamato: Thank you
Mei: Omg you're bleeding badly
Me: I'm ok
Mei took my hand and dragged me to the bathroom. (She is a nurse so she can do a lot of stuff including surgery right there)
Mei: You need stitches but you will be able to take them out in a week
Me: Ok
She stitched the front and then the back. She gave me a shirt
Mei: I'm sorry I can't give you a bra, I would if I could but all of my bras would be too small on your huge cups, what is your size again?
Me: I think F or G, and do you have wraps instead
Mei: Yes
She wrapped my breasts up and helped me with the shirt.
Me: So if my breasts are too small for your bras, then how am I able to fit into this shirt?
Mei: Well, Yamato was a piggy a couple years ago
Me: Oh, well thank you for tending to my wounds and giving me a shirt
Mei: You're welcome, oh and please go ahead and keep the shirt, I am going to make sure Yamato does not go back to being a piggy so do keep it
Me: Thank you
We went out of the bathroom.
Yamato: Better?
Me: Yes thank you very much and I must get going
Yamato: Ah yes you should we will see you again soon
Me: Thank you very much, I will see you again soon
Mei: Bye now be safe
I went back to the sand village to the Gaara before heading back to my apartment. I knocked.
Gaara's POV
Me: Come in
Annabel came in. She was wearing an oversized shirt. I got curious and worried. Did she have sex with someone?
Annabel: I'm reporting in if you need me
Me: Thank you
She started towards the door.
Me: Ann
Annabel: Yes?
Me: What's with the shirt?
Annabel: Oh well I ripped my bra and shirt and Mei who is Yamato's wife gave me Yamato's old shirts
I was relieved.
Me: Are you ok?
Annabel: Yea, thanks though
She bowed and walked out.
Annabel's POV
I went to my apartment and I took off my shoes, and then I closed my blinds and I turned on the light. I removed the oversized shirt carefully and then I took off my shorts and put them in a hamper to be washed later. I grabbed my pajamas and I went into my bathroom and I put a little water in my tub because I couldn't get my stitches wet, so I have to take a sponge bath. I carefully removed my wrap around my breasts and then I removed my underwear. When I finished with my bath, I rewrapped my stitches with medical wrap and then I changed into a purple tank top with black shorts. I went out and I laid on my twin sized bed with purple and white striped sheets after grabbing a book. It was still a little light out but I was tired for the first time in a couple years but I knew that if I fell asleep, I would have the same nightmare. I sighed and I went to bed.
Nightmare:
?: Annabel, why don't you release your charka beast within you
Me: Who are you
Something licked my neck. And then I was dropped into a village that was nothing but ash and burning wood. Everyone was laying on the ground dead.
?: It's all your fault Annabel, you should have never been born, you are the charka queen
End:
I opened my eyes and shot up and I screamed and groaned in pain. I was covered in sweat. It was 2 am. I got up, got dressed, grabbed a water bottle, and then I went to the training grounds. I trained for 5 days straight. I took out my stitches and I laid on the ground to take a nap.