Chapter 2

Abigail
This is a disaster I can't have a mate who is a Lycan with heightened smell if I at all scratch myself my cover is blown he will be able to smell the Lycan in my blood and then and then I am going die. I'm to young to die!?!?!? Why me??? Why know???

I'm hiperventalating I need to come down. Deep breathes.

Ok, that was bad. But I am back to normal so it was all worth it.

"Hi, my name is Anthony."
"My name is Faith."
"Well it is nice to meet you Faith."
"It's nice to meet you to Anthony."

And then he walks away. He just turns around and walks away. Who does that to a mate. Well he might think I am human but for him to be able to walk away, he still should be really protective over me because he is an alpha and alphas are known to very protective aver their mates.

Well I didn't see him again during dinner so when everyone was done eating we went up to our rooms. Paige came with me to my room she said she wanted to talk to me about something but we all already knew what it was about.

"So, you found your mate."
"Yah, so much fun."
"Hey, don't be like that."
"How can I not be like that, he just walk away from me."
"Well I don't know why he would do that but there has to be a reason."
"Sure"
And what reason would that be.
"Ok well there is a party tomorrow night and you are so going."
"But you know I hate party's."
I have hated party's because every time someone gets drunk and then it is not fun anymore.
"Well I don't care your going, and I am dressing you up."
"You are not dressing me up and I am not going."
"Yes you are."
"No I am not."
"Yes you are."
"Fine"
"Really"
"Really"
"Yeah"
"Great"
"Ok I gotta go,bye"
"Bye"
She would have won anyway but she is not dressing me up I don't like getting dressed up. Dresses are not really my thing and neither are skirts so. I prefer my skinny jeans and tee shirts.
I'll just going to sleep and will figure it out in the morning.

I had a hard time going to sleep and I don't know why. I didn't get to go to sleep till 3AM. I hated it. So when I got up I took a shower and headed downstairs to eat breakfast. Paige and Greyson where already downstairs eating so I got my food and sat with them.

The first thing I neared when I sat down was "We are going to the mall to go find dresses."
"Why"
"Because you are going to look nice."
"What is wrong with skinny jeans and a tee shirt."
"Everything"
"Meany"

When we where done she dragged me out of the house. She said we where going to find me a dress. Just great.

Once we got to the mall she ran into the first store that cot her attention. She went in and searched the racks for me a dress. It took us a long time to find my dress but we settled on a light blue dress with a white belt with a flower on it. I actually like it, it looked really pretty with my eyes.

Paige got a dark red skin tight dress. I looked really good on her her. Her mate is gonna died once he looks at her. It fits all her curves and bumps like it should unlike mine. Mine is loose fitted because I couldn't stand tight dresses.

Once we got back to the pack house she did my makeup and hair and had me put the dress on. I looked in the mirror and I couldn't even recognize myself. I had some concealer on with powder and light blue eyeshadow, and some blush. I looked so pretty, Anthony is going to go crazy when he sees me.

After I was done I got Paige ready to go. I put her hair up in a bun. For makeup I used some powder and natural eyeshadow. She looked awesome, I feel bad for Greyson know.

Once we where done getting everything on and ready, it was time to go to the party.

We left our rooms and found Greyson at the bottom of the stairs. His face when he saw Paige was priceless.