INTRODUCTIONS

(A/N: Hey guys, my name is SarahPaynlinson and this is my first proper book on Wattpad! I really enjoy writing stories and I'm going to be writing a preference book so if you have a request or anything, just message me :) well I better let you start reading, aye?

Isn't the cover just awesome?! My dear friend Mrs_Clifford_Horan made it for me!! Add her guys! Love you <3 :* xx)

Chapter 1: INTRODUCTIONS

Chloe's P.O.V

Sirens were going off all around me. "Shit..." I mumbled, running into a dirty alleyway, jumping into the first dumpster I saw.

I sat there; panting, waiting for the police to speed away.

"Would you kindly get the fuck off me?!" I jumped a bit as the voice whispered in my ear, shining a flashlight into my eyes. I shifted over to the other side of the small dumpster.

I shone my light into its face, earning a hiss, "I know who you are..." I froze as I looked up to see a blood stained face. "And I know who you are!"

She laughed at me, "Darling, everyone knows who I am. How can you not know the worlds most known killer?" I nodded.

"Well you obviously know my name, but I don't know yours." Sarah opened the lid of the dumpster a bit, "Coast is clear," she paused and looked at me, "Are you gonna tell me your name or not?! Fucksakes." She rolled her eyes as she got out.

I opened my side of the lid and hopped out. "C-Chloe. My name is Chloe." Sarah nodded. "If you don't mind me asking, why exactly is your face covered in blood? And why were you in the dumpster?" I asked.

Sarah started walking, implying for me to follow. "Well the blood you see is a mixture of my own and Taylor Swift's. You know her right? The one that has been running a prostitution ring?" I nodded, "Well let's just say she put up a fight." She finished, laughing.

"And as for dumpster hiding, I was hiding from the police." Sarah's lips twitched into a small smirk. "And you? Why were you in the dumpster? And what about these?" She pointed to a few specks of blood on my face, and then the scratches on my arms.

"Oh...Well I was doing the same as you. Hiding. And as for these, they were from Justin Bieber. The drugged up kid didn't put up any type of fight."

We laughed for a bit until Sarah came to a compete stop in front of an abandoned butcher factory. "You wanna come in, or is the dumpster calling your name?" She smirked.

I was terrified at the thought of spending a night alone with Sarah, she is after all the world's most known serial killer. She might kill me! Sarah's cough brought me back into reality.

"I'm not gonna kill you. I like you, so don't go pissing me off, okay?" I nodded and Sarah moved aside.