part 4 - Bad joke from my teacher 😥

Mia p.o.v
When Danny and his gang left, I went to my class where I sat down to my seat, waiting for first lesson. I'm sitting in last row of the class and no-one is usually sitting next to me. I'm alone all the time. I prepared my books for biology and then I only put my earphones on and started listening to music. After couple of minutes I realized that someone is standing in front of my desk, so I turned off music, took off earphones and finally give attention to someone who was still staring at me. When I looked up, my heart skipped a beat. There was standing Marcus Gunnarsen. He's my crush for two years now, but no-one even know that. He smiled at me and said ,,Can I sit here?" He didn't wait for my answer, he already sit down, so I only turned my head back to my desk when suddenly school bell rang and right after it the teacher come.
...
It was already twenty minutes ago, when lesson stated, and Marcus was sitting here, next to me. I still didn't understand why, but I was too much shy for ask him. Suddenly I felt hand on my thigh and I froze. I turned my head to him and I saw him smirking. Then he only put his finger on his mouth, signalising me to keep myself quite. Then his hand started to move more up almost to my private place. He started rubbing me on my leg and keep smirking at me. I was trying to keep all my feelings and moans inside of me, but one small moan escaped my mouth and he smirked even more. Then he whispered to me ,,I knew you'll like it. We can continue later" and bite my ear softly. But then I realized that we're not alone and our teacher was watching us with mad look. And because he's really annoying and stupid, he had to have stupid notice. ,,if you want to doing biology in your own way, then you can, you're enough old for that already, but please at your place, and not in school, okay? " he shouted and all the class begin to laugh so loud. ,,I hate you!" I whispered to Marcus and left the class.
...
Marcus p.o.v.
We were sitting in school basement almost twenty minutes, when Danny got a idea. ,,Hey why we couldn't make some fun in this stupid boring school?" ,,Great idea, how's plan?" Tyler asked and Danny smiled that creepy way, how it can only him. ,,We'll prank Mia." When he said it, my heart skipped a beat. ,,Are you stupid or what? She didn't do you anything, why you should hurt her?!" I stand up and shouted at him mad. He slowly came closer to me and shouted ,,you stupid asshole, I said you from this gang isn't any way back to save your fucking ass, so shut the fuck up and do what I want from you, clear?!" And then he slapped me hard in my face. ,,Shit" I yelled and he immediately responded me. ,,Yeah, you peace of shit!" ,,Now you will do with Mia what I will want." I was angry as hell, but I couldn't do anything to him, so I only smashed my fists together and wait for him to tell us his plan. Others from gang was still laughing to me and I know that Tyler shouted to me something like I should run back to my mom's belly. I really hate this life, this school, this gang, but most I hate myself, because this all is my fault. When Danny told us plan, which he has with Mia, I was mad at myself even more. ,,Because you like this gang that much Marcus, you will play this little game. You will make Mia fall in love with you, and then, you will take her virginity."