17

Heyyooo my loves! This chapter is for corrisionblury_1  . I already had this planned for my story, but she specifically wanted me to write the idea so here ya go ❣️

Hope you enjoy. Leave comments. Vote for me. Have any ideas? Lemme know and I'll most likely write it out.

It was a morning of chaos as Louis was preparing to leave for his world tour. The both of them had only been back from vacation for a week and half before Louis was already packing and scheduling for his driving service to take him to the airport.

The only problem about this morning is the fact Harry woke up at four in the morning to go throw up in the bathroom. He was all hysterics and crying as he scrambled his way off the bed to make sure he didn't throw up anywhere else other than the toilet.

Louis shot up from the bed the minute he felt Harry's frantic state leave the bed. He quickly got up and sleepily walked over to the bathroom to see Harry hunched over the toilet.

"What's the matter, dove?" Louis asked as he squatted behind Harry. He pulled Harry's curls back into a bun and then began soothing his tensed spine by rubbing his hand up and down the boy's back.

"I don't know," Harry groaned, resting his head on the side of the toilet rim, "Maybe it was the seafood from last night."

Louis hummed as he wrapped his arms fully around Harry's waist, resting his head in between the latter's shoulder blades, "You did say the shrimp tasted funny."

"It's flu season, so maybe it's that," Harry groaned again.

Louis sighed as he helped Harry in to a standing position. He walked the boy over towards the bathroom and held him up as he began brushing his teeth.

Louis smiled as he laid Harry back down on the bed. He sat down on the edge and made sure to rub soothing patterns on Harry's stomach, using his other hand to press against his forehead.

"You're burning up, baby," Louis complained, leaning down to press a kiss against Harry's hot forehead, "Little sweaty."

Harry mumbled incoherent words as he turned on to his side to get close to Louis. He cuddled up against Louis' belly and reached for his hand as he closed his eyes and calmed his breathing down.

"I'll stay right here, Hazza." Louis whispered quietly, thinking Harry had already passed out, "In the morning ill make you some soup to settle your stomach, yeah?"

Louis shifted his body so he could lay down as well. He pulled Harry up on his chest and held him tightly to his body, letting his nose bury in the sweet scent of Harry's curls.

Louis ended up getting a few more hours of sleep before his phone went off. He mumbled curse words under his breath as he quickly shut the alarm off. He saw the message from his car service saying he'll be there in an hour, so Louis quickly texted back saying to not worry.

It was six now, and Louis figured Harry would need something to settle his stomach. He hoped the boy would be able to sleep a little longer without having to throw up.

Louis gently and quietly untangled himself from Harry's grasp. The boy was very sweaty and clammy now that his sickness has settled in. Louis sighed as he took the boy's pajama pants off so that he was left in only his boxers.

He took a layer of comforters off so that he still had a blanket to wear over him. His hot and cold flashes were sure to hit him soon, so Louis wanted to make sure that he doesn't over heat.

Louis smiled as he grabbed the camera off their dresser and exited the room to the kitchen. He set the camera up on the counter and smiled right at the lens while pulling away so he wasn't right up close.