4

its been 2 weeks since that day and i havent forgotten about joey. obviously. you dont forget about someone who looks like him fast. i feel bad for him, with his control freak manager but there is nothing i can do. i cant dm him because i have 1k and he has 1.3m, hell never see it. his stupid manager probably wont let him dm me back anyways. ugh.

but, i had to learn to cope. camila finds it so hilarious that joey and i talked, because i thought he was a low life idiot at first.

she still thinks im into him, no matter how many times i deny it. well maybe i am, im trying to get over him though. how will i do that? im going on a date.

with who? chad nazam.

i met chad one day when i was walking in the city. he said that he lives in virginia with his family, california with his friends, and new york with himself. hes kinda shady and likes to stay undercover but i kinda like it. i barely know the kid, i dont even know his instagram, but when he asked me on a date to spumoni gardens i had to fucking go.

so, camilas coming over and shes gonna help me get ready for this date. in fact im running downstairs right now to open the door for her.

"hey" i smiled opening the door for her.

"hey i have the perfect idea for your outfit!" she squealed.

"good, i just showered." i said.

"so, where are you guys going?" she asked.

"spumoni." i smiled.

"how did he know you loved spumoni? you JUST MET." she laughed.

"i didnt even have to tell him." i winked, giggling.

"okay well youre wearing this black tight dress." she said handing it to me.

"this isnt mine." i furrowed my eyebrows and looked at the dress, then at her.

"yeah, its mine but i thought it would look sOOO good on you." she smiled.

"cam im not bOrRoWiNg your dress!" i said confused.

"yes you are now go put it on." she said pushing me into the bathroom.

i took my robe off and slipped on the dress. i looked at myself in the mirror and i thought i looked decent, i smiled and walked out to camila.

"liv, you look so good! what the fuck, keep the dress." she stood in front of me, shocked.

i blushed, "thanks camila."

"lets go do your makeup, you have to leave in an hour." she said excited as we ran upstairs.

i took out black heels from my closet and put them on my feet. then i sat in my vanity chair and let camila do my makeup.

an hour later she finally finished my hair and makeup and i thanked her and got in my car. then i drove a half an hour to spumoni gardens and anxiety rushed through my body, what if he doesnt show up? eh, i shrugged to myself, ill just eat pizza.

i walked into the restaurant and someone tapped my shoulder, "hey." chad smiled.

"hi!" i shot him a big smile and hugged him.

"chad, table for two?" the waitress called.

"right here." chad said.

"right this way." she led us through an isle of chewing people. i hate chewing.

we sat at our booth and chad looked at me, "so how are you?" he asked.

"im good, how are you?" i smiled shortly.