chapter 1

MARINETTES POV

"Bye mama! Cya papa!" I yelled as I left the house and started my journey to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I entered school and started my such for alya, when I noticed the large mob of people in the middle of the court. Curious, I tried my best to squish through the people to see a girl I've never seen before in the middle.

She was signing posters of.... Ladybug?

I then spotted alya amongst the mob and made my way to her.

"Girl! There you are! I'm freaking out!" Screamed alya.
"Why?" I asked confused.
"Duh, have you not heard! Kiras ladybug!" Alya screeched, pointing towards the girl in the middle of the circle.

My heart dropped.
No she's not. I am.

"SHES IN OUR CLASS OMGG" alya screamed in my ears.

*bell*

everyone entered the class room, alya and I included. When we got in, I turn to see the kira girl in my seat.

I walk over to her and politely said, "hi um, excuse me, but that's my seat."

I then watched as she just laughed and said, "hunny, I'm ladybug, and I sit here now. I want to spend time with my #1 fan!" She squealed, wrapping her arm around alya.

I looked towards alya with the some-help-please look, but she just looked at me with guilt.

"Look Marinette, maybe you should go sit back with jeulica and rose today. This will be great for the lady blog, I need my scoop." She said as she looked at kira in excitement.

At this posing my blood was boiling.

I just sighed and walked to the back of the class.