chapter 2

ADRIENS POV

omg! I know ladybugs identity! Kiras ladybug!

My mind was exploding with excitement as we all crowded around alya and kiras desk.

MARINETTES POV

everyone was currently surrounding kiras desk, whilst I stay sat in my chair in the corner.

"Marinette, its okay! Your the one that goes out of your way to save Paris everyday! Not her! Asking as me and you know that, everything is fine!" Tiki said with a comforting smile, from the inside of my jacket.

"Your right tikki, its just, she has Adrien all to herself." I said looking down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was lunch and Alya and I were sat at our table eating when nino and Adrien came over to our table.

"Hey guys!" Alya said to the boys.
"Hey" nino replied.
"HEY KIRA! COME SIT WITH US!" Adrien hollered to her across the room. I mentally face palmed.

Kira then comes over and sits besides Adrien. I then notice Adrien's cheeks tint a shad of light pink.

Right there and then, my heart shattered.

"Uh-uh I erm g-got to go." I said before getting up and rushing out of the doors.
I sat behind the stair boundaries out the front of the school, and cried.

Tikki flew out of my bag and hugged my cheek.

"Marinette, its okay.
Your ladybug, not her! You earned this role!"

"I know! But she's won! She has Adrien! If only I could tell everyone the truth" I said with a sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At home
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sat at my desk designing a dress for my mums friend.

It looks like this..

Soon I finished then went to sleep