I wish i could tell you...

Sans and ness knew each other for a very long time, sans loved ness but he never knew how to tell him hed always try but never could get the chance, he'd always choke on his words evertime he tried to tell him. Little did sans know ness liked him also...

Ness looked confused when he saw sans space out like that its not like him. Ness looked at sans for a bit until waving his hand infront of sans' face "hey, sans!" sans jumps and snaps out of his trance "uh... Yeah", sans was blushing hard as ever when his eyes met with ness' he was in love with the stars in them. Ness was very confused, he asked sans if he was alright but sans would lie and tell him that he was.
       Later that day sans and ness were at the park late at night walking along the cold sidewalks loving every minute. Ness and Sans loved being with each other but they could never have the courage to tell one another of there forbidden love. As they walked along the cold sidewalks they noticed mario and zelda sitting on a bench while talking about there amazing day at undynes house, but thats for an other time.
        "hey sans what do ya say we go back home, im getting really cold" ness said before shivering. "okay, sounds good to me" sans says while looking at ness' shivering body. Sans felt bad that he was wearing a jacket while ness was wearing just a shirt. Sans gave his jacket to ness while blushing madly "here take it you need it more than i do..." sans blurts out. Ness looks at sans blushing as he took the jacket and put around him.
"wow, t..thanks sans." ness says
"no problem..." sans says while glacing over at ness blushing..
(inside sans' mind)

(damn... He looks so fucking sexy in my jacket... Damn, i wish i could tell him how amazing the moon shines on his wonderful face...)

(Ness' mind)

(i wish i could tell him how much i love him...)

       They both walked in silence, giving one another little glaces before looking away. They stood silent until they got home...