Good State of Missouri

Once, I woke up from the hour flight, I stretch my arms and yawn loudly. My mother tells me that we have landed, we grab our carry on and head to the baggage claim. We retrieved Layla, and our baggage, and we walked downstairs to our requested car. Once, we arrived we threw all our stuff in the back seat because we were exhausted from the flight. We head to our new house, located in Saint Louis, once we arrive my mother unlocks the cold gold lock that secures the house. I help my mother grab everything from the car, and unload. Once, everything was settled, I went to close the door, when a tall figure approached and stopped the door from closing. "Hello my name is Joshua King, I'm your next door neighbor. My friend Triston is heading over, if you need anything please don't be afraid to call or knock." He grabbed my wrist, and writes his number on my palm, he glanced down again and notices the scars that are left from my mistakes. He leans down and kisses them and says come over whenever Triston comes over, and we can talk about things, and with that he walks back.
"Who was that?" Mother called from the empty living room with Layla by her side.
"Oh, him, his name is Joshua King, he's our new next door neighbor. He said that if we needed anything, to call him or come over." I show her my palm now covered in his phone number. I hear a car door slam outside the door, was that Triston, Joshua's friend? I run over to the window and peer out, he had fluffy brown hair, and was muscular. He turned around to say goodbye, and he glanced at my peeking through the window. I duck quickly to get out of view, he second glances and with that he heads up to Joshua's door. Within a few seconds, his door opens and closes, I pick up my shattered phone and dial his number. After a couple rings, voicemail, GOD DAMN!
"Hey this is Josh, sorry I can't get to the phone, please leave a message and a name and I will get back to you. Love you, bye"
"Hey it's your new next door neighbor Christina. Hey sorry for disturbing you if anything was going on. Please just call me back, we need to talk about stuff."
I hang up the phone, and walk away for about ten minutes until I feel my phone vibrate. It was a text from a random number, I look down at my palm, and then my phone, the numbers are the same; Joshua.
"Hey come over, we need to talk. Just ring the doorbell, I will answer hopefully, Love ya :-*"
I tell my mom that I'm going to Joshua's house, she says be home in a couple hours to help the movers unload furniture. I walk outside the door, and close it behind me and stroll along to Joshua's house. I ring the doorbell and standing there in the doorway was him. The brown fluffy hair, and muscular boy.
Triston