Pale Blue

"They are watching us!" A voice shrieked from behind me. I was blocking out everything I could from my anger boiling up inside. I walked on, ignoring the calls of my name behind me - walking away from my past. I know it isn't that simple but right now I want to believe it is.
"Leo! Listen!" The girl's hand tightly grasped around my shoulder - turning me around to face the pale young woman.
"What?!" I barked with anger.
"They're watching." She whispered.
"What are you talking about? You are crazy. You know that right, Blaire?" I turned again and started walking, this time the girl didn't follow. 'They are watching us...' ran through my mind as I walked on down the street. Everyone got out of my wrath as I turned a corner and walked up the steps to a small house, my house.
"Leo?" A voice was heard coming from upstairs, my mother. She walked down the steps and pulled me into a big hug. "I am glad you are okay." she told me.
"W-what happened?" I questioned.
"The Blair girl got shot and died just a few blocks down from your school." my mother explained.
I froze with terror. "But I was just with Blaire a second ago." I complained.
My mother laughed hardly. "That's impossible. She died over an hour ago." with that I sprinted up to my room and slammed the door, what was going on?! Flopping down onto my bed I closed my eyes. From underneath my eyelids I saw a movement, a humanly figure. "Mom?" I called as I opened my eyes.
"Yeah? Down here!" A call came from the kitchen.
I was frozen again in terror. Another movement caught my eye. What could it be? The figure stopped in the corner of the room, a young man stood in its place. He put his arm out towards me and his eyes opened, they were a pale blue. No. Grey. A gun suddenly appeared in the young man's hands and he held it aimed at me. I screamed and the last thing I heard was the sound of the gun firing.