The Story of Elsa Calaway

Seth Rollins

We were all sitting on the couch as Elsa fell asleep on her fathers lap.

Dean: "Undertaker?"

Undertaker looks at us.

"Why is Elsa so... Strong, I'll say, on tv but... so vulnerable off tv?" Dean asks.

Undertaker sighs. Him and Kane exchange looks. Emma looked to be wondering the same thing.

Undertaker: "First off, you can call me Mark..." He begins and we nod.

Mark: "... When Elsa was just... 12 years old.... I brought her to the park... It was me, Elsa, Sara, Kane, Brenda... and Elsa's older sister, Emma."

We all listened.

Emma: "Emma?"

Kane: "Yes.. You were off with your mother."

Mark: "We had thought you kids never forgot that tragic day..."

Tragic. That simple word got me ideas.

Mark: "Emma was playing tag hide and seek with Elsa.... They went farther than they were suppose to. Brenda was pregnant with little my other niece. Elsa was 12. My Emma was 15. James Emma was 13. They were so close. I was still with Sara..... Elsa and Emma were then stopped by a man. They didn't know who he was... He pulled out a gun... and aimed at Emma...."

Oh god.

Mark: "Elsa pushed Emma out of the way... Elsa was shot in the abdomen... Then the shooter went for the final blow... But when he shot... It wasn't Elsa...... It was Emma.... Emma had jumped in front of Elsa... Taking...... A bullet to the back of the head...."

Oh... My...... God. Everyone was just sad. Emma started balling.

Mark: "Elsa and Emma hadn't come back yet so we all looked for them... We found them both passed out and called 911... They saved Elsa but... Emma died on impact... Elsa woke up from her coma 3 months later... She remembered everything.... She was depressed and started smoking, drinking an drugs all at 13... Got clean at 15 when she began wrestling... But she's so hard on tv because she feels like that's who she can be... And dammit, she is. She wants to make Emma proud.... Off screen, she's so vulnerable because Emma's not here... And she always thinx about that day because....."

Oh no.

Me: "She blames herself for Emma's death."

Mark: "Yea."

Kane: "When my other daughter was born a month later.... We named her... Elsa Emma Jacobs."

Emma: "You named her after me and Elsa."

Kane: "Emma because she remind us all so much of her... And Elsa because she reminded us all so much of your sister."

Emma was bawling.

Dean: "Did your sister die too?"

Emma nods.

Emma: "Her name was Elsa. She was 16... Neither Elsa or I were born yet."

Kane: "After Elsa, Brenda and I didn't want another kid... But then depression and anger room it's course on myself and Mark, So... Emma and Elsa were brought into the world."

Mark: "When she was 18, she left WWE and wrestling for a while and became a sniper trained FBI agent."

Me: "Damn. Why?"

Mark: "She had the authority to find and kill the son-of-a-bitch who killed my baby and her sister, legally."

Roman: "Did she find and kill him?"

Mark: "Tortured him. Want details?"

Dean: "We do but do don't."

Me: "Lay it out."

Mark: "She LITERALLY cut his ball off then electrocuted him in a chair then she would use a knife and make scratches then pour salt and lemon on the wounds. She then used a cheese grader and used it on his skin. Then she ended it with a snipers bullet to the back of the head. Just like he did to Emma Diana Calaway."

Damn. She's dangerous. But she got Justice for her sister.

Emma looked over at a sleeping Elsa. Mark moved Elsa to a laying down position and switched spots with Emma.

This is so sad.

Emma laid down with Elsa and I saw her move a piece of hair.

Emma: -whisper- "I won't leave you."

I let a tear fall. Emma sat up and looked at me.

Emma: "Can you go put her to bed?"

Me: "Yes. Of course."

I get up and pick Elsa up bridal style. I carry her to the room.

Mark: "If she wants you to stay, just stay with her."

Me: "Yes, sir."

I lay her down and go to leave but she grabs my wrist. Yup. I'm staying.

Elsa: "Stay with me. Please."

I lay next to her and she hugs me like a teddy bear and I hug her back. I look down and see her awake.

Me: "You heard didn't you?"

She nods.

Me: "It wasn't your fault."

Elsa: "If I'd just..."

She fell into a fit of sobs. I held her close. It broke my heart to see her this way.