Chapter 1

Neko P.O.V

I was walking to the phantomhive manner and I knocked twice and then I saw him my brother open the door "hello and welcome to the phantom-
I cut him off by saying "Bassy where have you been you knucklehead I was worried sick?!" I said while hugging then slapping my older brother "first of all oww and second I have a contract Neko" he said "Sebastian who is it?" A navy haired kid around my age walked down the stairs "sorry my lord this is my younger sister Neko" Sebastian said then ciel noticed my cat ears and tail "My name is ciel phantomhive and I am the master of this estate let's talk in my office".

####Time skip brought to you by Neko's adorable ears and tail

"Sebastian go make us some tea" ciel said "yes milord" then he walked off "so tell me Neko are you a demon to?"ciel asked "yes I am a cat demon we're do you think bassy got his love of cats" I said "how old are you?" "12 years old turning 13 on the 4th of December " then Sebastian walked in with our tea "how would you like to become a maid Neko?"

Ciel's P.O.V

Oh my gosh her and I share our 13th birthday
I asked Neko if she wanted to become a maid "Yes of course I will" she said "alright Sebastian get her a uniform and I will show her to her room" i said trying to hide my blush "yes milord" he said smirking that damm demon I thought "uh your room is this way.

####Chapter 1 done vote + comment####

277 words