red > taeyong nct

This book may be confusing the readers,right? Well, this story is about a girl who loves red (which is you). And a boy who helps the girl to make her wish come true (which is Taeyong).

So, the girl loves red and by her obsesse towards red, she cuts herself just to see red. She does that every night after her older sister is asleep. She does it in the toilet.

She wants to wear red, but because of her sister, she couldn't. Her sister will die if she sees red. That's why, her sister will always be in their house. Reading non read covered books. Listening to non red album songs.

Her sister is sick. There's this weird disease called 'beetvirusredpopecow.' that's the scientific name for it. The real name is 'beet virus'. This virus will run up to the eyes and allowing the eyes to only see other colours than red.

So, Taeyong is the girls bestie. He helps the girl to make her wish come true because he pities her. She cuts herself from head to toe. It's painful for him to see his best friend doing that.

So, he helps. He helps by taking the girl away from her sister without her sister knowing. He kept the girl in his house. She followed what he asks her to do.

So, this book is all about the girls point of view. He hates seeing the girl hurting herself just to see blood.

A/N Notes

So... That's the end of red > Taeyong NCT

Please vote and comment!💝💝💝
Loads of love💗
-J.Kyung