Not Scared To Tell The Truth

~ ANNA ~

I carefully brush my hair out of it's up do. I looked a bit like Elsa tonight, although not as beautiful, I think to myself. I place my brush down on my table and look into the mirror. What I see in it startles me.

"JACK!" I cry and fall off my seat. Jack smirks as I pull myself back up.

"Shh, you'll wake the entire castle!" He tries to suppress his laughter.

"What are you doing here!? What were you doing here tonight!? Who invited you?!" I hiss.

"Calm down! For the love of snowmen, one at a time." Jack rolls his eyes and sits on my bed, covering it with frost.

"Ugh!" I groan and stomp over to him.

"North, the Guardian, big, Santa looking guy. All the tattoos?"

"I know him, yes." I say impatiently.

"He invited me along. Thought it best if I got out of his workshop for a while." Jack says.

"And here was the best place?!" I yell, he slaps his forehead.

"Shush! Yes, so he thought. I didn't do anything out of turn did I? She still has no fricking idea who I am!?" Jack says, pain in his voice.

"Jack, please. Calm down. You can't be here. It's best for you and Elsa if you let her go. If you really loved her, you'd let her forget and move on." I whisper.

"You don't understand how hard it is Princess. Everyday of my life, I wish I could just touch her hair once more, kiss her, have her eyes understand me and know who I am." Jack whispers.

"I'm sorry Jack. You can't be together. You have to go." I murmur.

"I...I can't see her one last time?" He asks. I think for a moment.

"If I say no, will you still go?" I smirk. He laughs, and walks over to my door, and leaves my room. I sigh loudly before flopping back on my bed.

I felt so cruel doing this to Elsa, keeping this secret from her, but it's for the best! I tuck myself into bed, and pull the covers up to my chin, Jack made my room cold. Great.

~ ELSA ~

Snowflakes fall softly outside of my bed room window. I watch them intently, clutching the necklace around my neck. The charm was a snowflake made of ice. I hadn't told Anna about it, she might get all angry again. I can't remember where I got it from, but I know it was from someone I love.

"Queen E-Elsa?" A voice interrupts my thoughts. In a fright I whirl around to face my doors, ice shards fill the room. "Hey, hey! It's me!" I recognise the boy.

"Ohh...Jake!" I smile. Hurt passes over the boys face.

"Jack, my Queen." He whispers.

"Right. Jack. What are you doing here? I might as well call the guards!" I say, standing up. I look around my room at the ice shards. Dammit.

"You seem pretty calm that you blew your secret to me?" Jack says.

"I...I feel I can trust you." I say.

"You do?!" He laughs.

"Yes?" I say.

"Well...that's great." Jack says and walks further into my room.

"It is..." I say. This just got awkward. I turn and look out of my window into the night air. "Do you like it here?" I ask.

"Huh?" Jack answers. I smile.

"In Arendelle. Do you like it?" I ask again.

"Yeah, it's...it's fun." He laughs.

"I'm honoured the guardian of fun thinks that my kingdom is fun." I chuckle.