[ two ]

Chapter Two; Say wow

Younghyun wakes up in a jolt, startled by the non-stop ringing of the bell. He groans lowly, annoyed as his beauty sleep was yet disturbed. He buries his head unto the desk- Wait, what? Desk? Was he still at school? The ringing of the school bell -as what he had guessed- stopped and Younghyun lets out a sigh as he could continue sleeping and not listen to his teacher.Typical Younghyun. He was about to enter dreamland once again until a poke to his cheek and a deep voice saying that it's time to go had abruptly disturbed him once again. He groans and swats the hand away, thinking that it was Jae but when his hand came in contact with the said hand, he was confused.

When did Jae get so thin?

The hand that he had assumed that belonged to Jae releases himself from Younghyun's loose grip. "Why are you holding my hand?" And Younghyun became even more confused. Last time he checked, Jae didn't have that deep voice. "Are you gonna keep pretending that you were asleep? If so, I guess the janitor will be locking you in tonight, Mr. Kang Younghyun." The said boy didn't have to think twice to know who that voice is. And instead he jolts up, almost knocking the chair down in the process, and screams once again in the most girly way possible that he didn't even know he could muster until today.

"What? You look like you've seen a ghost." Dowoon insults him yet once again but Younghyun just looks at him wide-eyed with a horribly opened mouth. "What? Cat got your tongue?" The younger (Younghyun assumes by his looks and the fact that he is a first year that accelerated) sasses him as his face showed no less, no more emotions than before. "...I-i... Umm-" Younghyun awkwardly clears his throat as he closes his mouth. "...Well, um, thank you, I guess..." He says looking around the classroom, just noticing that it was already empty. He turns on his phone to look at the time but it didn't turn on, he tried once again but, to no avail, it didn't. After trying a few more times, he was now more than convinced that his former fully-charged phone is now at a low battery percentage. So, instead of looking at the clock just above the door like what would a normal person do, he asks Dowoon instead. "Uh, hey, what time is it?" Younghyun casually asks the younger, locking eyes with him for a moment before looking at where the younger's pointing.

"There, clock. You can read, right?" And that's what Dowoon last said before exiting the empty classroom, leaving Younghyun all alone. Dowoon walks away from the scene fast in a crouched way that might be bad for him but, what does Younghyun care? "Tsk, such an ass." Younghyun mutters under his breath as he gathers up his things and finally exiting the forsaken classroom.

The next time that Dowoon basically saved Younghyun's ass was when a mass of dolphin-like screeching girls basically chased him around the campus and would not stop until Younghyun would eat all of their expensive and their 'heartfelt' chocolates

The next time that Dowoon basically saved Younghyun's ass was when a mass of dolphin-like screeching girls basically chased him around the campus and would not stop until Younghyun would eat all of their expensive and their 'heartfelt' chocolates. The hordes of ugly screeching girls chased him for what seemed an eternity but, just fifteen minutes or so in reality. Younghyun was panting heavily, his legs almost giving up and he almost curses himself for not exercising much. Younghyun tried hiding inside a bathroom cubicle, knowing that the mass of girls can't come in. He waited, waited, waited and waited, he did but, the obnoxious knocks and frantic yells from his annoying fangirls didn't seem to fade nor lessen, instead, it's growing.