Chapter 2

Chantika’s POV

I raced downstairs to the front door and opened it, hoping it would be Macy. I opened the door, and to my surprise it was Jake.

“What are you doing here? How did you find out where I lived?” I questioned him angrily.

“What? Can’t I visit my girlfriend?” He asked and walked into the house, pushing me out of the way.

“Hey! I’m not your girlfriend. You keep pushing me away.” I told him and walked right up to him.

He moved closer to me and was only a couple of centimetres away from me. He said, “I’ve never pushed you away. I love you.” I moved away from him and sat down on the couch.

“What’s wrong babe?” He asked while kneeling down, and holding my hand. I swiftly moved it away and pushed him out of the way. “Why are you pushing me away?”

“GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! I’M SICK OF YOUR LIES!” I demanded. His face became tense with anger as he walked up to me, staring into my eyes.

“I’m not leaving until I get what I want.” He plainly said. I looked behind him, at the top of the stairs, and saw Teana on the phone. I hope she was on the phone to mum.

“No.” I told him.

“No? You don’t get a choice.” He said before forcing his lips on to mine. I didn’t kiss back because of pure disgust. I kissed back so he would get distracted, while I was telling Teana to go into her room. I thought to myself what have I done. How can this happen to me? I was scared. His hands began moving up my back as I was trying not to think about it. How was I ever going to get through this? I never wanted this.

Zayn’s POV

Hayden walked back into the room shocked and angry.

“Sorry I have to go! Something is happening and I need to see my daughter.” She told us, while she rushed getting her things.

“What? What’s going on?” Paul asked, curious.

“There is someone in the house and is hurting my daughter. I have to go, I’m sorry.” She spoke before leaving the room.

“Do you want us to go with you, just in case? I mean we can’t record without you and we’d like to help, isn’t that right boys?” Paul asked all of us.

“Sure.” We all said in unison.

“Thank you boys so much! We must leave now. Call the police as well.” Hayden rushed saying. In the van, Paul was on the phone. We reached her house and the door was slightly open. The police arrived when we did and they entered the house. I wanted to go in, but they said no, so being my stubborn self, I entered the house through the back door. The door led to the kitchen and there was something happening in the living room. I could tell that the girl was crying. She saw me and mouthed, ‘Help me.’

I screamed, “Hey! What are you doing?” They guy stopped what he was doing and looked up at me.

He said, “I’m trying to have sex and you’re stopping me. Now if you could excuse me, can you get out?”

“No because can’t you tell she doesn’t want to? You creep leave her alone!” I told him. He moved away and closer to me. She ran upstairs and mouthed, ‘thank you’.

“What are you going to do, punk? You’re just some rich, gay shit! You don’t even know me.”

“Yeah I may be, but I’m not some cheater! I’d never hurt a girl’s heart! Especially a beautiful one!” I told him and at that moment, police started to walk in. Hayden then walked in and was very angry.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE JAKE?! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!” Hayden screamed. She looked really angry, almost wanting to kill him.

“She came onto me, and I couldn’t help myself but you can blame rich boy here for stopping us.” He said.

“YOU TRIED TO DO WHAT?! YOU ASSHOLE?! CHAN WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!” She screamed. She punched him in the face and he fell to the ground, unconscious. I just wanted to laugh at him but instead, Niall did it for me.

Hayden turned to me, and had a massive grin on her face. “Thank you Zayn! Thank you for helping my daughter! I owe you one!” She said before walking upstairs.

Hayden’s POV

I walked up the stairs and walked into Chan’s room. It was empty. I raced to Teana’s room and checked if she was okay and she was. I looked in the bathroom and I screamed.