I'm In Love With A Stripper( A Prodigy Love Story)

• Dedicated to All My Readers and Fans

{Sri's p.o.v. Sunday Night 11:02 p.m.} <| kinky pink's strip club |>

I walkin in through the back door and start changing into my corset and leather short-shorts , I see my twin sister bre nervous as always so I try to calm her down.

Me: bre what's wrong now?!?

Bre: we're gonna get caught, and we're gonna get kicked out of the foster home , I just know it !

Me: chill no one's going to find us here, we do our 2 sets , private dances and leave like always...

If you couldn't tell by now me and my twin sister bre are strippers, and we're also orphans. Our parents ran off to be in a circus , literally !

It really sucks knowing that our parents didn't care that much about us, but we stick through it and hold back the tears. Also stripping is our only way to make money so we can by food, clothes, or pay for school. Our foster parents don't care about us, just as long we don't do anything illegal . And being strippers at 18 is illegal.

By the way my name is Sri Jacobs , like Sri Lanka But just Sri . My sisters name is Bre Jacobs , we're twins and we got dropped off at the orphanage at 5 years old. We've been stripping for a year and a half now because school is hard to pay for ... Lunch, school trips, supplies, and food outside of school.

We're in 12th grade because nobody put us in kindergarten until we were 7 .. Sad isn't it, but we basically run the school with our bestfriend since were older then everybody else.. And yes we're still virgin's .

Stripping aint hard. You just dance seductively with your clothes on and grind on people a bit.

But anyways I have to go start the show like always.

I walk through the curtain and sat down in my chair while the lights were still dim and the other girls followed .

As the lights got brighter we struck a sexy pose, then the music started playing and we did our thing

[12:26 a.m. ]

Me and bre snuck in our room from our window like we do every late night, which is the weekends but as soon as we hit those sheets We were knocked out

{ Bre's p.o.v. Monday morning 7:12a.m} <| southern california high school |>

Me and Sri walk in school like always with our heads held high and everybody else's turning. We walk to our lockers, which are one locker apart . Like always a loser walks up to me and tries to convince me to go out with him.

Boy: so you , me , olive garden tonight?

Me: no you, lonely , at olive garden tonight.

Boy: but-

Me: but Brandon I'm not interested

Brandon: ok

Then he left and I saw my sister laughing with her head in her locker

Me: what?

Sri: that was funny

Me: shutup

Then we heard our names being called down the hall

??: RiRi!!! BeBe!!!

It was our best friend Na'Tajia

But we call her Jia, she was in the same situation but she didn't work at the strip club and she lived at the foster home on the corner of our street. She joined kindergarten at age 7 , just like us but a week after . And we knew her ever since.

Sri: JiJi !!!

Jia: I told you that's not my name

Sri: but it goes good with ours