Chapter 1

(Trishas POV)

Yes after waiting for 10 years I can finally get my first pokemon at school,

5 minutes later....

Yes finally the 100th question,I am so pumpped I wonder what pokemon I got,I watched as the pokeball formed,once the pokeball formed I grabbed it and ran out the classroom,once I got home I sent out my pokemon.

It was a small little Vulpix but this was not your regular Vulpix for this one could make fire wings I discovered it because she jumped with joy when she saw me,and that is why I decides to name her Phoenix.

After 5 hours of playing.....

"(breathes out deeply)well that was fun yet tiring.

Come on Phoenix time to go to bed,she looked at me and yawned then went to her bed,I watched her while she slept (FWI I am not a stalker).

The next day.....

Come on Phoenix lets do some training,she ran down the stairs and jumped into my arms,I put her down slowly and showed her a scarf I worked on it all night I tied it around her neck and she gave a bold yet elegant pose,I grabbed my bag filled with pokeballs and we ran out the door.

We were skipping happily but what we did not know we were in the terretory of a wild pokemon,I wanted to go but it was to misty,then Phoenix jumped into my arms in fear.

I could hear a roar in the distance,but I was wrong I turned around and saw 2 blood red eyes staring at me,I walked back slowly I hit something I turned around slowly to see a giant FEAROW,

Phoenix woke up and saw the Fearow she started to glow and get hotter the Fearow got scared and ran thw mist also cleared up so we made our way out.