DaddyCon.

Will, Stephen, Nabber, Brandon, Henry, Nail, Alex, George and the hobo looked at the creature.

'Oh god.' Said Nail, finally looking it in the face.
'It looks like Howard the alien had a baby with Idubbz.'

the hobo raised his hand. After getting a nod of approval from Will he spoke. "I'll take him off ya hands. My careers over you see, been 7 months since I uploaded. I could take him in and use him to make content for me, I'll pay him £20 I promise.'

"Calvin?" Asked Stephen. "Oh god." And with that Stephen ran up to leafy, grabbed him by his greasy hair and pushed him out the window, jumping out after him in an attempt to start some in air combat. It was a mixture of screaming and slapping each other but eventually they landed safely on Tesco.

Alex got up in frustration. 'I can't bloody take this anymore. We have to get to Daddycon anyway. Take the greasy BoI with us. If we leave him he'll use my bath water." He complained.

They all shoved into a two seater smart car. Once Arrived at the O2 they piled out the car. As walex stepped out he was pushed back in. 'Uh uh no. This is fury con.' Nail said.
'You're a fury tho? Stop bullying the poor lad and let him out.' Nabber said, grabbing him and bringing him into the  O2.

As they walked in the room full of 3 million people Walex let out a painfull scream, making all 3 million (and 10 - Atozy is heRe now.) people looked at him as he suddenly turned into a cat.
'I knew Alex was a weird bloke but his offspring ended up being a cat? Alright.' Atozy Said.
"I'd prefer if he was a shark." Henry stated.
"Shut up, Twinkie."
"You're a Twink too Alex."

"Both if you shut up!" Brandon said. Then they threw the cat into the audience and walked off.

Walex was never seen again.

I hope he's okay.