21

"Guys it's us. Daisy and Petunia. Film should be here in a bit". "How should we know it's you guys". They knew stuff from when we were on home island. "But. How". "We took over the bodies". "Damn". Aloe quickly said. "Wait. Daisy. Why did you run out of the house". "I was upset. I didn't realize how bad it was out there". "Guys. It's me. Film". She's in India's body". I got Film up here. I hugged her tight and started crying again. I missed her. "Film I am so sorry". "It's not your fault. He was powerful". "Guys can I please join you". We looked down to see Brittany. "Wow we are surprised to see you alive". "Please. I don't want to die". "What's the point you are going to die anyway". The bodies Daisy, Petunia, and Film took over jumped off and landed on Brittany. Killing her. "I can't believe that happened". "This was one of the quickest games we've ever had! There are only five house holders left. But only fourteen remain. Three from cabin 43. Four from cabin 12. Two from cabin 98 and 26. And one remaining from cabins 54, 75, 9 and  Good luck to everyone". "How are there fourteen left already. We only started it like twelve hours ago. "Rose behind you". I turned around and someone tackled me. I kicked the person off me. The person tried stabbing me. Mac and Aloe aiming at one of us. The person looked exactly like me. "What the hell". "Why are you copying me". "I am me. What are talking about". "Wait. Who is Rose". "I am". The clone and I said at the same time. "Alright. We are going to ask you some questions. If you are Rose show me your birthmark". I showed the birthmark on my chest near my breast. The fraud did the same thing. No birthmark. They attacked me again. Mixing us up again. The clone pushed me off of the tree and I managed to save myself. "Rose are you okay". "Yea I'm fine". I grabbed the fake me with the vine and yanked her down landing her head. I showed them my birthmark. I got back up there. It wasn't a person that attacked me it was a thing. I don't know what it is. "They must be doing this to make the game harder". Another one came. "Guys it's copying me get it". "Aloe aim at one of them". I aimed at one of the Macaroon's. I was suddenly thrown into the middle. "Guys kill it. It's copying me". I got my arrow out. "I am not doing this shit". I killed it before it got to Aloe. Something hit my back. Something sharp. It was a knife. I fell onto my knees. Mac and Aloe ran towards me. "This might be the end for me". "No I am not allowing you to die with our child". Another knife was thrown. It almost hit Mac but Aloe shot the person with an arrow. Mac took the knife out of my back and Aloe healed the wound. I hugged Mac and Aloe. "Guys. I think one of us or all of us should go down there". "Are you crazy"? "Yea with a full team out". "I am crazy". "You almost died. You shouldn't be doing this with the baby". "We need to go for it". "You almost died. I can not lose another sister. And since I am the oldest". "Aloe. Only if I can come". "No Rose. You are staying here. If anyone comes around you. Kill them". Mac and Aloe ran off. I sat here alone. They have been gone for days. I am starting to get worried. This is all my fault. "There are two houses left. 43 and 12. Good luck".