First Day Catastrophe

Maddie's P.O.V.

  "Pull up, pull up, pull up straight from Tokyo," I sing along to the radio as I'm on my way to Otala University.

buzz buzz

I look down to see a message from Garnet. I keep one hand on the steering wheel as I open up her message.

 I keep one hand on the steering wheel as I open up her message

"SHOOT!" I yell at myself. I forgot to pick up Garnet!! I make a quick U-Turn, and start driving toward her house.
  A few minutes later, I arrive, honking the horn infinitely.
   "Geez..calm down, Mads," Garnet runs toward my car, covering her ears.
   "Let's BLAST!" I stomp on the pedal intensively and drive off.
   "I swear if you get a ticket.." Garnet facepalms.
   This is something I do whenever I'm excited, but my first day of college is more than exciting. It wasn't exactly my first day of classes, but rather getting used to my dorm and new roommates. Class would start in a week from now.
   "Have you even seen me get a ticket? I think not."
   "No, but I see it in the near future..heh."

<><><>

   "Woah! Is that it?!" Garnet points to a gigantic building that's nearby.
   "Yep! We're here." I pull up in the parking lot, attempting to find a parking space.
   As I'm stupidly driving around the entire parking lot, I come across two girls fighting under a tree. I stop my car to get a snoop of the tea.
   "On the first day? Wow." Garnet widens her eyes.
   Suddenly, one of the girls pulls a knife on the other, causing her to run away.
   "Were you about to stab her?"
   The girl remaining, with a knife in her hand, turns back and looks at me. "Yes, she was bullying me. Too bad she ran away.."
   "Oh um, I'm sorry. Wanna hop in?" I offer.
   "Alright, sure." She runs over to the car and takes a seat.
   "What's your name?" Garnet asks, as I drive around stupidly, again, in an attempt to find a parking spot.
   "It's Mikai. What about you guys?"
   "I'm Garnet."
   "Maddie."
   Mikai has black hair and pretty red eyes. She may seem cute, but don't let her looks fool you. Tehe, good one Maddie.
   "I FOUND ONE!!" I drive toward the open parking space. Swiftly, another car comes out of nowhere and speeds into the spot.
    I repeatedly honk the horn to see him give me the finger.
   "THAT LITTLE-"
   "Maddie!" Garnet glares at me.
   "Uggh. It's the only damn spot I've seen so far and that blue-headed jerk stole it from me!" I rage.
   "Right." Mikai chuckles, and Garnet joins in.
   I hated everything at that moment.

<><><>

After finally finding a parking space, we head into the college and talk for a bit. We then sign in and share our dorm numbers.
"Oh! Yours is close by ours, Mikai." I say, with a bright smile. Coincidentally, Garnet and I share a dorm. I happily hop all the way to our dorm only to find out that we share it with two other people. Great.

<><><>

   I slowly walk into the dorm with Garnet by my side. Sadly, K-Pop was blasting. Not that I didn't like it; Garnet loved it.
"Is this Spanish music?" A brunette asks a red head, whom is in charge of the music.
"How dare you misinterpret K-Pop!" Garnet jumps in.
"What's K-Pop?" The brunette asks yet another stupid question.
"Skylar, just go to sleep." The red-head makes a face that shows she annoyed.
"Not yet! Let's introduce ourselves to our dorm-mates!"
"Fine, okay."
So the brunette is Skylar, and the red head is Nicole.
"Bias?" Nicole asks Garnet.
"Jimin."
"Welcome home."

Skylar comes up to me smiling and starts a conversation. I'm pretty into it until she starts a call with someone, telling them our dorm number. A few minutes later three people blast through the door.

This is going to be a long year.