Chapter 13

I woke up with Colby on top of me. I smirked and flicked his nose and he fluttered open his eyes. He smiled and kissed my nose making me laugh. I pushed him off of me onto the floor making him flail his arms and groan when he hit the floor. I broke down laughing and i felt him grab my leg and drag me off making me hit the floor with a thump. I groaned and he broke down laughing. He helped me up and we went downstairs and made breakfast. We sat down and ate while talking about our plans for the day. No one was home. Corey and Devyn were in Florida visiting family and going to a fancy hotel for their anniversary, jake was in Kansas and Sam was with Kat for the week for their vacation. We washed the dishes and went to get ready.

I smiled at him and hugged his waist resting my head on his back

I smiled at him and hugged his waist resting my head on his back. He turned around and kissed me. We went back downstairs and played video games. It got competitive and we decided to do a game. It was a battle between me and him and if you lost you had to remove an item of clothing the other chose. We played and Colby had to take his shirt off. I had to take my pants off and i was playing and i was in the middle of a battle when i heard a click, that bastard took a picture!

I rolled my eyes and i won. I threw my hands up in victory. We continued playing for 5 hours until we were hungry. We ordered pizza and continued to play. We ate and played until night. Colby was in his underwear and i was in my thong. I could feel Colby's eyes burn the back of my skull. I lost the battle and i saw Colby smirk. He pinned me to the couch and started kissing down my neck finding my sweet spot making me moan. He bit and sucked leaving hickeys. He put a nipple in his mouth making me gasp. He swirled his tounge around the hard bud making me moan softly. He bit my nipple making me grit my teeth and moan lightly. He trails down to my underwear and looks up at me and slides my underwear down with his teeth. He was goddamn sexy right now. I slid his underwear down and saw his half hard member. I blushed and kissed him. He put a finger swirling it on my clit making me jolt and moan into the kiss. He slid 2 fingers into me making my hips buckle and my back arch. He thrusted his fingers making me moan loudly. He took his fingers out and i saw he was fully hard now. He slammed into me making me scream out. He started thrusting with his hands on my waist slamming into me. "D-D-DADDY, FASTER DADDYYY" I basically screamed. He grabbed my neck and pulled me up to sit on his lap and trusted into me making me hold onto his shoulders and neck. "I-Im about to-AHH" I screamed as he slammed into me hitting my g spot. I came onto him as he filled me up making me moan. He layed back on the couch making me straddle him. I started grinding as much as i could before Colby tried to thrust upwards. I started rasing and dropping myself onto him making me moan. I heard Colby's moan which were sexy as fuck and turning me on. I starting riding him and swaying my hips around on him to get more action. I put my hands on his abbs and raised my abdomen moaning. I reached my climax and colby thrusted up 2 more times and filled me up again. I was panting and Colby flipped me onto my stomach and raised my ass. He slapped my ass hard 3 times before entering me. I moaned out as he slowely thrusted. "D-daddy, please go faster!" "What do you want daddy to do princess?" "Please fuck me harder daddy!" He slammed into me making me scream out, colby flipped me over and put one leg over his shoulder and thrusted harder into me. He went deeper and hit my g spot immediately. "DADDY!" i screamed as i came again. He was thrusting harder and harder throwing his head back and slamming himself deep inside of me and releasing. I let out a moan as he filled me up once more. I felt him slide out making me whimper and i felt myself being carried upstairs. I hit the bed and fell asleep immediately. I woke up at noon and i saw i was next to colby. I got up and fed and watered Mira. I got into shorts and t shirt.