Chapter 7

I wake up the next morning in Colby's bed. I freak out because I'm under the covers, tucked in and everything. There was even a glass of water on the little table next to me. I sit up and see Colby sleeping on the floor to my left. I move a bit and the bed creeks, waking Colby up. He rubs his eyes and does a cute yawn. He then looks at me and smiles.

Colby: How'd you sleep princess ?

I giggle and blush. I lean over and playfully punch his arm.

Kristie: Stop calling me princess.

I giggled and smiled at him. He gets up, bends over and gives me a kiss on the forehead. I blush like crazy as he goes to the closet and takes off his shirt in front of me.

Kristie: Meep.

I burry my face in the covers. Colby turns around and laughs. He walks over to the bed still shirtless. He sits beside me and removes the blanket. He blushes.

Colby: It's okay if you look you know.

I bite my lip as I look at his abs. Colby leans in and gently grabs my face.

Colby: I hope you know I only want what's best for you. I know we only met yesterday, but I feel like I have feelings towards you.

Kristie: I feel the same way.

We both smile and then he gives me a hug. He kisses my neck once which sends chills down my spine. He lets go and then puts on a clean shirt.

Colby: Hey wait, all of your clothes are still in boxes right ?

Kristie: Oh shoot. I forgot to unpack last night.

Colby: Hey don't worry. Wanna match with me ? You can have a free "Take Chances" shirt.

Kristie: Sure and cool.

Colby grabs the shirt from the closet and tosses it over to me.

Kristie: Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

Colby: No need to thank me.

I get up from the bed and start walking over to the door.

Colby: Woah. Hold it princess.

I roll my eyes at him.

Colby: If someone's going to leave the room, it's me. I'll go talk to Sam about what the plans are for today.

Kristie: Thank you Colby.

Colby: Again, no need to thank me. This is only what a gentleman would do.

He smiles. I give him a hug and then he leaves the room. As he closes the door, I start taking off my shirt. It gets stuck and I can't get it. Someone walks into the room and takes off the shirt quick as they kiss my lips. I pull back in shock and see Jake.

Kristie: J-Jake ?! What are you doing in here ?

Jake: What ? I can't give my girlfriend a good morning kiss ?