Times collide

Hey! You guys are about to kill me and/or skin me alive since I have like 5 other story's! But, I have lately been reading lots of stories like this and I really wanted to make one.

I don't own Naruto.

-THIRD PERSON POV-

The Konoha 12, team Hebi, and the sand siblings laid on the grass.

The village and everyone in it -excluding them, of course- has been destroyed.

Neji was extremely injured, due to the hit he took to save Naruto.

Sakura managed to heal him at the time, but he is still full of cuts and bruises and gashes.

Suddenly, a bright light flashed before the 16 Konoha ninja and 3 sand ninja.

"What's going on?!" A certain blonde asked. "I don't know!" Our favorite pinkette(sp?) yelled out.

Once the light cleared, no one could believe their eyes. Before them stood the god of time. Or, Jjmano-Kami.

"My name is Taimuenzyeru (T•eye•men•ji•roo), call me Taimuru (T•eye•moo•roo), please

"My name is Taimuenzyeru (T•eye•men•ji•roo), call me Taimuru (T•eye•moo•roo), please. Now, I must let you know, I do not do this often. I just play a small roll in time and space, balancing out. Yet, me being the controller of how, when, and where, I can pull a few strings when needed. Take this scroll-" Taimuru pulled out a scroll,"-And once your chakra is replenished, you can go back in the state you where in as 12 year olds and fix the mistakes Kakashi, Obito, and Rin made. Then, be re-born in the normal time that you where, and fix the future."

"Arigato, Taimuru-Sama." Ino said respectfully. "It's no problem, besides, there aren't enough females for everyone to have children. Without this, there would be little to no future." Taimuru stated.

"Now, I shall be on my way." The blinding light appears once again, then once the light disappears, so did Taimuru.

-TIME SKIP-

The next day, Naruto -with the assistance of Karin- finally mastered the seal and used it on the 19.

And then, they found themselves in a cave.