• The Draft Tag •

《 I was tagged, again by evangingtherealm, The Amazing. And theGhostofHarrenhal, the Brilliant Snowball.
Your tags mean a lot! 》

It's not that exciting for me because, some of those drafts are not well planned, yet

It's not that exciting for me because, some of those drafts are not well planned, yet. But let's hope I don't embarras myself too much, lol!

1) FALLEN SOLDIERS: THE WATCHER | 1

Fandoms: The Vampire Diaries.

OC's: Elaina Mikaelson.
            Melanie Rivera.

Plot:    Elaina was the Mikaelsons' neighbour but, she was the black sheep of her family in a still-unplotted-way when her eyes caught Elijah Mikaelson.
Elijah's mother, Esther arranged Elaina's and Elijah's marriage, as she knew Elijah would never, willingly marry the girl because, he was too busy chasing after Tatia Petrova.
Elaina's a witch so, when Esther turns her children and her into beasts, she doesn't lose her powers, as they were made vampires, not turned into vampires.
A few hundred years later, Mikael, their father and a vampire vampire-hunter, comes after them and, assumably kills Elaina when she tries to distract him so, her husband and his siblings will have time to escape.

But then, she comes back, many years after and she brings hell with her upon them.

Melanie's Klaus' girl. She doesn't like it when someone calls her that, though because, she loves to hate him... She hates/loves him.
She's a HUUGGGEE confidential character, who will have her own spin off later.

Faceclaims: Katie Mcgrath as Elaina Mikaelson.
                          Sophie Turner as Melanie Rivera.

2) TRIANGLE| 2

Fandoms: Original | Book 2 of Siren

OC's:  I can't say anything because, you'll figure out the plot if I do, especially because it's not fully planned, yet. 😂

Plot:  Wait for Siren's Epilogue.

Faceclaims: Andrew Garfield.
                       Jessica Alba.
                       Michael Caine.
                       Alan Rickman.
                       Bill Murray.
                       Sasha Baron-Cohen.
                       Hellen Mirren.
                       Liam Neeson.
Lots of legends in the cast. *insert heart eyes*

3) THE LAST RAIN

Fandoms: Game of Thrones

OC's: Reyna Darkport.
           Salvia Tyrell.
           Hellen Baratheon.
           Rhaella Baratheon II. (unplanned)
           Ellyn Tarth. (unplanned)
           And more unplanned OC's.

Plot: As there are prophecies and stories about the Great War to come, there are less known and more commonly ignored prophecies.
More specifically, prophecies about three women, who will clear the Prince, Who Was Promised's way and lead him, until comes the day, he will have to lead.
The prophecies mention them as "The Shadow Mistress, The Other and The Last Rain" and that they will fight with "a lion heart" and they will "fight the cold with cold" while the Shadow Mistress moves with shadow.
The few, who know about thise prophecies, only have theories about them and who they are. But none suspect the actual three to be THE Three, until the Great War nears.

That's all I can say. *zips mouth*

Faceclaims: Eva Green.
                         Goergie Henly.
                         Charlotte Riley.
                         More unchosen faceclaims.

4) MADELINE

Fandoms: DC

OC's: Madeline Violet Pierre-Wayne.

Plot: Very unplanned.

Faceclaims: Unplanned level: Infinity.

So, there are more but, they are... Very. Extremely. Completely. Utterly unplanned.

Let's tag all those great ambitious buddies with crowded minds!
_poughkeepsie_ is that best friend, who knows ALL about drafts, unplanned AND planned. You can interrogate her. She's a cute bucket of confidential info and bear hugs.
And I kinda want to know more about her drafts because, I think she hasn't told me a lot about them.

shalabiz I don't know but, I have a feeling that you have a lot of drafts. Also, because I love your books a lot!

Dani_Kail, Queen of Drafts.

NOTE TO KEEP MY DIGNITY: Those aren't the real discriptions of the drafts.