Draco malfoy x reader

I wash walking into my potions class when I see a pair of grey eyes staring at me. I run up to him; Draco malfoy. "Hey babe" he says. I love it when he calls me that. I go and sit beside him, and he gently kisses my cheek, making me blush. While we sit through a painfully boring class of potions, he starts rubbing my leg. Not that I don't like it, it's just I had to put my hands over my mouth to cover the smile I had and to keep in the soft moaning. I look at him, he has his stupid adorable smirk while staring at me, moving his hands upwards close to my core. He starts rubbing my now hard clit through my panties, seeing as though I have a skirt on. My hands are still over my mouth, while I'm now trying to hold in my moans while he rubs my clit through my soaked panties. The bell rings and I jump out of my seat in relief. I rush back to the slitherin common room and sit on the couch with my book. My annoying boyfriend walks in with his stupid smirk on his face. "Did you enjoy that?" He asks. I know I did. "Yes.. very much" I answer. He sits on the couch and starts touching my leg. I look at him with a smile and straddle him, while kissing him passionately. He sticks his finger in my dripping wet core and starts to pump it. I moan in between kisses. Out of nowhere, he adds a second finger and I gasp out of surprise and pleasure. He lifts me up and takes me to his room, placing me gently on the bed not breaking the kiss. I've never loved him more. He starts kissing my neck while taking off my robes. I help him take it off and then take off his immediately. I want him in me now. He starts unbuttoning his pants and slides them off leaving only his boxers. I could see his member sticking out. He pulls down my skirt leaving me in my bra and panties. He starts kissing my neck, then chest, then stomach... I moan gently at the feeling of his soft lips on my body. He unclips my bra and pulls down my panties. I pull down his boxers to show his now hard member. He lines up to my entrance. He pushes the tip in and stays there, looking at me with a smirk. I try to push myself down onto it but he just holds me in place. All of a sudden he pounds his full length into me and stays there I moan out of pleasure and wince in pain, seeing as though his member was so big. He waits for me to adjust to his size, I nod and he starts moving. Slowly at first but eventually he starts pounding into me hitting my g spot and turning me into a moaning mess. I feel his hot liquid fill me up as he pulls out right after. He looks at me, as we're both panting, trying to catch our breaths. He says to me, "I hope I get you pregnant" with his stupid smirk. I nod in agreement as we start to make out.