two

A week before..

                       The rain poured down heavily onto the empty streets. It was close to 8pm and all the mini stores were closed except convinience stores of course. Jimin was on the way home from work when he stopped by a 7-11 to restock on some instant noodles and pre-boiled eggs. It wasn't easy trying to live the human life indeed but he tried his best to blend in. Not so much as he bought 4 bags of 20 packets on instant noodles and 10 packs of pre-boiled eggs for the whole week. It was truly phenomenal how a vampire could live off of such an unhealthy diet for years.

                           Done with his grocery shopping for the week, he decided to take a longer route home since it was a Friday night. The surface of his umbrella which covered him from the rain, danced with spray and the sound of raindrops hitting his umbrella gave him an estatic sensation down his spine. Jimin enjoyed such cold weather as it was perfect temperature for his ice cold skin. He closed his eyes, taking in the sweet scent of pouring rain.

                          Just as he was about to turn a corner, he spotted a white fluffy tail which quickly disappeared behind a stack of boxes infront of a closed store. The raven haired boy stopped in his tracks, curious about what he saw. It could just be a lost puppy. Or a stray cat seeking shelter from the rain. Either way, he walked over to where he saw the mysterious tail disappear to.

                          What he saw next just made his non-beating heart metophorically ache.

                           An injured Husky with a thick coat of dark brown fur, laying on its right side as its left front leg which was covered in blood with a deep cut on it twitched with every breath exhaled.

                           Dropping his umbrella, he kneeled down and fished out his napkin and water bottle. Soaking the napkin with the water then gently wrapping it around the wound on the dog's leg. Jimin quickly got up again and frantically looked for a box big enough to carry the injured canine back to his place.

                           His mind was everywhere about the injured canine. The dog practically looked like it could die at any moment. He worried he wouldn't be able to care or even save the dog from dying a painful death.

                          After a few minutes of a frantic decision making between two boxes, Jimin gently placed the husky into the box, being extra careful not to accidentally hit the injured leg or awaken it from its sleep. The dog was breathing regularly. Heartbeat still consistent. Jimin heaved a sigh of sweet relief knowing the young canine was going to be just fine. He looked down at the sleeping canine, absolutely attracted by the sight of it. Half of Jimin thought it was a good idea to just suck out the blood from the wound but the other half knew that would just kill the husky, which was something Jimin was trying to avoid when fixing up its arm.

                       Jimin caressed the top of the husky's head, smiling fondly at it.

                      "You'll be alright. You're strong and I know it" the raven haired boy muttered before he carried the dog back home.

WHEW wasnt that sweet of Jimin oof wait till he finds out it wasnt just an injured dog :)

read fresh <3