VKOOK ONE-SHOT [MARKING YOU]

(F/N: This is probably the shittest one-shot I ever made so if you tell me that it's shitty af no need to I already know)
TAEHYUNG POV

I was working at a cafe today I was preparing coffee for people as usual but then I saw a kid with three others he looked like he was 18-19 years old while the men with him they looked like they were in their twenties when they came to the front desk I had gotten their order and had started to make their coffee but this time there was something on my mind that kid... his strong jawline, his pale milky skin, his brown eyes his features were so strong yet he looked so delicate when I was done making the coffee I went over to their table number 613 and had served their coffee but then one of them asked me "Sir, Would you like to drink coffee with us? You know? Get to know each other? You seem like a nice person." He smiled I thought about it and then I said: "Let me ask my boss first sir." He answered back "Sure that's fine you can go ask your boss." I left them with their coffee I then went to the backside of the cafe and then turned a right to the office I then opened the door and went, inside I saw my boss he then asked: "What do you need Taehyung?" I then said, "Am I able to take a 30 min break for today?" The boss smiled and said: "Sure, and besides your shift ended a few hours ago." I was confused he then looked at the clock and then said: "Oh I guess it was then, I'll see you tomorrow Boss" I then left the office I removed my apron and washed my hands I then put on my jacket from a coat hanger we had and then left the kitchen to the front and headed for table 613 I sat down next to the kid who was enjoying his coffee he then turned his head in my direction he then started to blush and looked away.

JUNGKOOK POV

I was enjoying the coffee until I had felt that someone was sitting next to me out of curiosity I looked and I saw a man there with such milky skin, and pretty pink lips, his blonde golden hair he looked so beautiful while I was thinking about his beauty I started to think of him naked and imagining his deep moans I then realized that I was thinking about him I instantly felt my cheeks heating up I quickly looked away and then looked down I felt myself getting hard at the thought of him I didn't know why but I felt lust take over me slowly until it taken over me completely.

~Time Skip~

I couldn't take it anymore the lust had taken over me I have to make him moan my name I stood up and then I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the men's bathroom when we got there I locked the door behind us.

TAEHYUNG POV

The same kid Jeon Jungkook who was then sipping his coffee and now is dragging me into the men's bathroom he then locked the door he smashed his lips on mine I wrapped my hands around his neck I then felt him biting on my lip asking for permission I denied playfully he suddenly grabbed my ass and started to squeeze it I moaned loudly into the kiss "Ah~! Fuck Daddy!" He then smirked into the kiss and took advantage of it and entered his tongue into my mouth exploring my wet cavern our kiss turned from passionate to a hot one in seconds (THIS IS THE PART WHERE YOU NEED TO GET THE HOLY WATER THIS SCENE AINT GOOD FOR KIDS)

JUNGKOOK POV

As we kissed I started to unbutton Taehyungs shirt when I finished I threw it away from where we are he seemed to notice it and then cover himself with his hands I then smirked then held his arms above his head I placed kisses from his jawline to his neck I heard him moan softly I whispered softly in his ear "Your turning daddy on." I sucked on his neck he moaned a bit when I found his sweet spot he moaned out "R-Right there, daddy." I abused the spot for a bit before going to his chest area I started to suck on his nipples for a bit while my baby boy moaned I took off my shirt and threw it away from where we are.

TAEHYUNG POV

I gulped as Jungkook took off his shirt I stared at his abs as if he noticed he seductively said: "You like what you see baby boy?" I nodded a little bit then blushed Jungkook then said "Lucky you my body is yours and yours is mine." He started to grind on me I moaned I couldn't take it anymore I want him I NEED him I moaned out "Jungkook-ah! I need you!" He stopped he whispered "It's Daddy for you." he then ripped off my pants and boxers while he admired my body he then took his own off so we were both naked he then positioned himself at my entrance he then looked at me as if he was saying "Are you ready for me?" I then nodded he started to pound into me I moaned in pain then he stopped so I could adjust to him after a few minutes I started to move myself a bit he took that as a sign and continued to pound into me I moaned out loud as I moaned he kept on going faster I felt him going deeper and deeper I started to dig my nails into his skin after a few deep thrusts he found my sweet spot I moaned out loudly I could see him smirk he started to abuse the spot while I felt a knot in my stomach "Daddy I'm close!!" I told him he answered back "Not yet baby boy~ I wanna have us cum together." After a few thrusts he came in me while I came all over my stomach after we were done he got our clothes he helped me clean up he gave me my clothes he put on his clothes he then came to help me he then gave me his jacket as we exited the men's bathroom he confessed "I love you TaeTae~" he flashed his cutest bunny smile I smiled back and confessed "I love you too my Lil bunny."