Chapter 2: Want To Know About His Past

Antonio POV

It was lunch and I couldn't stop staring at him. When I smelt him this morning my wolf-Raze-went wild. He is Mine and not one person will ever hurt him again. After walking into class Rose came in screaming and all the other student looked at him with pity. I asked so of the kids I hangout with who he is. They told me his name is Alec Alaric and that after a accident he is blind in his left eye. His pretty sky blue eyes hold so much pain but he never stop smiling.

He will be a great addition-future alpha-to our pack after he is turned. But there's some odd power residing in him. It seems that he may have a supernatural ancestry. With only the power coming from him, I can tell they were powerful.

His sent is of roses and honey with a hint of blood. The blood is probable from his wound that is still healing.

But another thing is his friend are all supernatural beings. Rose is a witch. Kim is a were-panther. Joan is a shapeshifter. Jean is a dragon. Kayla is a Fae or fairy.

But what I don't know is why all these powerful beings are around my mate. It's like their drown to his power.

Well we shill find out more about our mate sooner or later. But more important is those that are around him. I must speak with them. Why are they on my land this land has been in my family long before my grandfather's birth.

'If you wish to speak with us all you gave to do is ask'

Are you free around five?

'Yes we are!'

Then let's speak at my house. You should know where.

'Yes we do'

'How dare you get in our head WITCH!' Raze yelled.

Calm down Raze it's about our mate that we speak.

'If they so much as do this again with out asking I will kill them all' said Raze before he calmed again.

Just then the end of lunch bell rung. The rest of the school day was long. But waiting to meet him is painful I want to hold him. Were's are very touchy with there mates. But the mean thing is how to tell Alec that I'm his mate and that I'm not human. When we tell humans about the hole werewolf thing they usually act like were crazy. But hopefully that won't happen this time.

Through the rest of the day I watch him like a pet watching his master. But to me that is like a sign of love it's like I'm protecting him from evil.

At one time in the hall he trips and almost falls but I catch him. "Thank you!" he said. "Your welcome!" I told him. Then walked off because of the sparks that come off of us when we touch.