Chapter 2.

**Trigger** there will be a trigger in this chapter and I will put a warning before saying **TRIGGER START** and I will put one at the end saying **TRIGGER END**. This chapter will be slightly longer than the last one hopefully... Fingers crossed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I walk back to class slowly. Once I get there I put in my earbuds and turn up my music all the way and tune everyone out. The next 2 hours go by in a blur.

When lunch rolls around I'm walking to the cafeteria with my earbuds still in. I jump when someone's arms wrap around me and their hands slide into my jacket pocket and grab mine I look back and see Brian smirking. All he says is "It's ok baby it's just me."

He start to lead me towards one of the exits I ask "Where are we going?" He just chuckles darkly in response. Out of the corner of my eye I see Rafiel look at me with so much anger then he turns and punches a wall.

"We're going to be spending the rest of the day with me!" He says with a smirk.

"What??? No!!!" Brian just made me walk faster. When we got his car he pushed me in and then walked around got in and started the car. I tried the door but he had already locked them. He started driving.

"Where exactly are we going??"

"My apartment where else would we go?" He says sounding irritated. I don't answer I just roll down the window and stick my arm out. I start to think of what will happen when we get to his house, he sounds upset and what if he hurts me again...

Once we get to his apartment he immediately brings me to his bedroom and slams the door then locks it. Then he shoves me. I fall onto the bed and he starts yelling at me after I stand up he grabs my arms and shakes me "Why won't you tell me who the note is from? You know you'll get in less trouble if you just tell me."

He moves one of his hands from my arm onto my face running his hand down my cheek and whispers in my ear "You know I only hurt you because you don't listen. So I'll give you one more chance to tell me who gave you the note you have 3 seconds. 1....2.............3!"

* * * * TRIGGER START * * * *

He lets go of me and shoves me so I fall onto the bed. He stands in front of the bed and slowly takes off his clothes. I curl up into a ball already knowing what's going to happen. When all of his clothes are off he grabs my leg and drags me to him I start to cry. When he rips off my shorts and underwear and he grabs my neck as he positions himself at my entrance. "You gonna tell me?" I shake my head no.

I scream when he shoves himself into me then he starts to fuck me hard and fast only trying to please himself. When he's about to cum he pulls himself out grabs my hair and pushes me down so I'm on my knees then he jerks himself off until he cums in my face. Then he leaves and I wipe off my face with one of his shirts.

* * * * TRIGGER END * * * *

I get up after he leaves the room and I put my clothes back on then I slowly make my way to the door. Right as I go to open the door Brian comes slams it shut and pushes me against it facing him. He kisses my neck "leaving so soon? Where are you going??"

I quickly think of a lie "Um... I have to go home to change and shower"

He nods and slides his hand onto the small of my back and starts leading me to his car. "Let's get you home." We get to my house and when I'm about to get out he grabs my arm "Doesn't Daddy deserve a kiss for driving you home?" I slowly lean over and he lets go of my arm and grabs my face. Then he kisses my lips for a couple seconds then let's go and says "Now leave! I'll be picking you up tomorrow at 6 so dress nice."