colby????

Oliva's pov
I woke up early so I could get a shower there was a piece of paper on the bed huh must be from aaron I read It and it said "liv I'll be back later everyone's out so do what you want we'll all be home around 1:30 I went and got in a quick shower I grabbed my denim shorts that were ripped at the bottom and a xplor hoodie nothing big just walking around the house clothes I go downstairs and see water on the couch someone must of pranked aaron because he was sleeping on the couch haha good for him.i had youtube but I only have 100k not much tho I grabbed my camera to do a baking video I got all the stuff out and did my intro " hey guys it's livyyy so what's poppin sp today I'm going to be baking cookies"

3rd person pov
So while colby was in his room being emo and liv baking cookies I mean harmless right wrong little did they both know something terrible would happen

Colbys pov
I was just sitting on my phone when I heard a loud thump I knew everyone was out so who could it be maybe someone broke in. I grabbed a bat and went downstairs and saw a girl making a video I knew it wasn't kat
because she had dirty blonde hair with blue eyes she's really pretty I mean really pretty. I walked out and she threw the flour up when she saw me " what are you doing" I asked her. She stood there quiet but then spoke " uhhh ohhh......ok guys I think this is enough baking for the day remember to like the video show your friends and get my favorite people's merch aka sam and Colbys explor merch like this sweater also get my coolest doh merch and have a great day peace" she ended the video and I waved at her awkwardly and she must of forgot I was there because she looked shocked. I started to talk "who are you and how do you have Aarons last name where have you been staying mostly who are you" she grabbed her phone and walked to the living room I followed her and she sat on the bean bag chair I sat across from her " ok I'll answer your questions ok colby and yes I told people to but your merch ok so I'm Oliva Doh me and aaron are brother and sister I've been staying  his room he didn't want anyone to find out I stayed there tho because he didn't want someone to like me and me forget about him" she said but she obviously wasn't done " but now colby you have to answer some questions where did you come from aaron said you were out also why isn't sam here with you? She asked. I started to answer her questions " I've been in my room aaron must not of seen me because I was looking for something in my bathroom and sam is with cat on a date but not for long"
I said " no don't tell anyone but aaron please" she said I agreed and pulled out my phone.
Colby👑
Hey you need to get home right now
Egg white aaron🍳
Ok everything ok
Colby👑
Ya just get home
Egg white aaron🍳
Ok
End of conversation
I turned to Oliva and she was on her phone recording buddy lord this girl is cute my thoughts were inturpted by aaron walking in. His eyes widened when he saw Oliva " liv colby what's going on" Aaron panicked "so I was baking but emo colby found me" liv whined we all laughed "hey look I might be emo but aaron was the one hiding you" I defended myself. The door opened revealing sam,kat, and jake. "Oh hayyy peeps" liv said awkwardly. They all stared surprised then the door opened again revealing an unknown guy and corey but when we saw him *the guy*  liv looked terrified like she was going to die. Then this guy spoke "oh hey liv long time no see" liv got up fast and ran up to Aarons room I'm guessing soon after aaron went up and the rest of us soon found out this guy was named john.

Oliva's pov
Omg I can't believe he's here he's going to kill me Aarons door opened I started to freak until I saw aaron I ran to him and hugged him he played with my hair trying to calm me down it didn't help at all. I went to my bed and layed down soon going into sleep

Aarons pov
Liv fell asleep I went downstairs and explained why she was here everyone understood and said she could stay I'm the guest bedroom. John of course was still here trying to hit on kat I pulled colby into the kitchen because I know him and liv will have a bond together I explained what happened to her with John and his eyes were filled with anger "that's why she's scared I was wondering if she could stay in your room for a while till we get rid of him but colby you have I mean have to act like nothing happened ok do it for liv she has a crush on you and she will most likely need me but i can't always be there for her" I basically begged " of course I will a beautiful angel shouldn't be treated like that" Colby said and I knew he meant it.Me and Colby went upstairs to talk to liv and tell her what's happening then we're gonna take her to get pizza. We walked in the room and she was shaking colby ran over to her to help her " what happened liv" I asked freaked out "I had the dream about him beating and raping me" she said stuttering colby picked her up and stroked her hair while I grabbed her shoes my car keys and Colbys wallet. I decided to let her put on her shoes in the car so we could get out fast, I ran to my closet and grabbed my gym bag and put livs unicorn onsie and her favorite mint green skater dress with her mint green converse I went to my closet took out one of her one chance sweaters I also grabbed my ripped jeans I went and grabbed my basketball shorts and threw a random red shirt in it. After I had mine and livs stuff I went to Colbys room and grabbed a pair of loose shorts and I grabbed his black jeans and I grabbed his xplor shirt and I grabbed his hoodie and I ran to my room and no got my sweater and wallet and went to the car where colby and liv were waiting and threw the bag in the back and got in the drivers seat and drove to the closet but father hotel so that john can't find us I got us a room and we grabbed our stuff went up to floor 2 and got our room ready ordered pizza and I put on livs favorite movie which was the little Mermaid soon to be only colby and me watching the movie with liv asleep in Colbys arms we both soon drifted off with the little Mermaid playing in the back ground.

A/N hey guys just wanna say if I don't update all the time it's because I have stuff to worry about and soon I'm going to be at my camp go a week so I won't be able to update but I will try my best to I love you guys and hope you enjoyed this chapter and I was wondering if u ship liv and colby also comment a ship name for them because they may end up together. Shoutout to Beyond_the_norm15 she has an amazing adopted by colby brock story so go read that and have an amazing day my beauties!

Instagram - lmao.char

Word count:1352