two.

it was the next day after taehyung begged hoseok to find him someone that is hot and rich.
sounds cliche, but tae was very picky when it came to men.

he just woke up, hair a mess and face puffy, but still pretty.

he got up from the bed, wearing his usual night wear: a pair of tight panties and an oversized t-shirt.

he then took small steps towards the mirror in his room, looking at his reflection before smiling.

"wow, I'm hot."

just when he wanted to compliment himself more he heard his phone ring, signaling him that someone was calling.

taehyung turned his attention to wherehis phone was then slowly walked next to his bed to grab it, then answer it.

"hello. is this kim taehyung?"

"yeah. who's this?"

"oh, I thought hoseok told you I'd call. I'm jeon jeongguk. the hot guy hoseok told you about."

"oh- yeah.."

"hoseok sent me a pic of you. you're really attractive yourself, I shall say. and you also look soft and small. it's adorable."

"t-thank you, jeongguk-"

"so. now to the business. I called you because I heard that you're looking for someone to pay you..in exchange for private 'shows', is that correct?"

"y-yup! ahaha...that's me"

"hm..I see. so. I have this offer. but first tell me how much you charge."

"around 400 to 600 dollars."

"how about this, taehyung: I'll give you as much money as you want. hundreds, thousand, millions- you decide. on one condition."

"y-yeah..go ahead."

"you'll be my own personal stripper from now on. just mine. so, what do you think?"

are you really gonna sell yourself for money??

fuck, but he said millions.

no-

"I...I agree."

you dumb hoe.

"great! so it's settled. do you wanna met tomorrow to get to know each other?"

"o-of course! I'd l-love that!"

"you seem excited. makes me excited too. wear something fancy. 'm taking you somewhere expensive."

and with that he hung up, leaving taehyung with eyes wide and mouth open in shock.

"..fuck. the fuck did I do?"

after some moments of staring and trying to recollect himself he quickly dials hoseok's number to call him.

"bitch!"

"oh so you two talked?"

"b- how did you know?"

"because I told him to call you, dumb hoe."

"bitch-"

"so?"

"yes!!"

"yes what, hoe?"

"he asked me if I want to be his personal stripper..but like..he said it in a 'I want to also fuck you' tone "

"oh so now you know tones too!! and you said yes?"

"of course bitch, what kind of dumb bitch do you think I am to turn down millions?"

"you're dumb in general."

"true, true. "

"and what else?"

"he said he will take me somewhere fancy!"

"bring me some bread from there! I heard fancy places have bread with gold in it."

"I'll bring you a fucking brick to smash your head with it!! you have to help me dress!"

"right, because if I'll let you dress by yourself you'll end up naked."

"yes "

"Okay sister! I'll call you tomorrow!!"

"please don't forget to also come over, you stinky ass foot!"

"I won't, bitch!"

"okay bye!!"

it was the moment I heard
your voice that
I fell so so deeply.
too deeply .

- 衙 -