Flynn's Party

Elle's POV
I just left my house and was heading to Lee's house. I met up with Lee then the party started people started to show up.
A few hours in to the party the OMG girls called me over.
"Hayyyy girl you need to taste this it taste like green." Olivia said holding a shot glass full of green vodka.
"Uh no thanks I don't really drink." I said
"Come on girl just shoot it." Mia said
"Okay fine" I take the drink and drink it "Oh wow that does taste like green." I said
"So have you asked him yet?" Gweneth said
"Ask who?" I said
"Noah silly about the kissing booth." Mia said.
"Oh not yet." I said.
"Go ask him now." Olivia said
I look at Noah he was making out with a girl.
"Oh no he looks busy." I said
"Don't be silly go." Gweneth said

Noah's POV
I'm making out with this random girl. All the sudden I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to look and I see Elle.
"I haven't seen Lee." I say and go back to kissing the girl.
She taps on my shoulder again. I turn around again.
"What?" I said.
"The OMG girls want to know if you would do the kissing booth?" Elle said.
"No?" I said confused I go to kiss the girl.
"Okay Noah you win what do you want me to do? Wash your motorcycle, polish your trophies?-" Elle was cut off by the girl pushing her away. I was mad at the girl.
"Did you just put hands on me?" Elle said
"Easy bake oven is downstairs Bitch." The girl said. I bit my bottom lip.
"Okay you should leave." I said to the girl.
"What?" The girl said and looked at Elle.
"She is kinda important to my family. Which kinda makes her important to me?" I said. She was really important to me.
"Are you for serious?" The girl said.
"LEAVE" I said.
"Uh" the girl said and put her hand up in my face. Then nudged Elle.
"Sorry I ruined your make out sesh." Elle said
"No it's fine. She kinda tasted like  Cheetos any way." I said
"That's gross." Elle whispered "sooooo kissing booth?" Elle asked once more.
"Absolutely not." I said.
"Awesome." Elle walked off.
A few hours later. Elle was hammered. She got on the pool table and took off her dress then said
"Let's go a skinny dipping!" Elle said
Every one started to jump in to the pool. I walked over to Elle. She feel of the pool table. I caught her before she got the ground.
"Who are you? Is this a - a girl princess or a boy princess?....... You smell good." Elle said as I carried her to my bed. I get to my room I sat her on my bed. I put her in one of my jerseys. I tucked her in to my bed.
"Noah?" Elle said clearly drunk
I look at her "yeah?"
"Can you stay in her please?" Elle asked
"Why?" I said.
"I don't want to be alone." Elle said
"Okay." I said and sat Down in a chair next to my bed.
"Come sit next to me on the bed please?" Elle said
"Okay." I sat next to her on the bed. She put her head on my chest and instantly fell asleep on me.
I didn't want to move because I was afraid of waking her up. She wrapped her arms around my waist. I could feel my face get warm from me blushing. I moved down on the bed so I was laying down with her. I was glad she didn't wake up. I wrapped my arms around her. I wasn't thinking at how bad this would look if some one walked in. He then I thought about it. I moved my arms so I wasn't cuddling with her. He ended up falling asleep on the bed with her.