Gone Wrong: Panic

Lauras pov
I looked around the table, I didn't know what to say. I looked down so I didn't have to look at any of their faces, I couldn't face the fact that this time I fucked up, I fucked up real bad. I looked back up and saw how Riker was giving Ross a death glare and how Colin just looked at me so disappointed, I literally just ruined their life's, all three of them.

Rydel: Guys, leave her alone, you guys are crowding her with questions, let her breath.

Colin: Laura, you cheated on me? And lied to me?

Riker: I took you to the appointment and now this...just like I said, you're so fucking selfish.

Riker sighed and threw his napkin on his plate he got up from the table, pushing his chair out of the way and walked away. And right at that moment I knew that the person I hurt most was Riker, the person I only cared about all along was Riker, the person I'm suppose to be with is him, he's the one.

Rocky: Laura?

My vision came back to a focus and I looked at Rocky

Rocky: He knew you were pregnant before any of us?

Laura: I-I'm sorry, I-I have to umm..go...

I got up and went outside looking for Riker. I saw him leaning on his car smoking, I walked over to him, I could see how mad but disappointed he was, just like when he found out I was pregnant in the doctors office.

Laura: Since when do you smoke?

Riker: I only smoke when I'm stressed or need to think.

Laura: I'm sorry, Riker, I didn't mean to hurt you and when we were in there and Ross told you it was his baby, I realized one thing.

He didn't look at me, he was looking down at the floor continuing smoking.

Laura: You're the one. You are the only one that will ever understand me, that will always be there, when I saw how hurt you were and I don't want to ever hurt you, I want you to be happy, I don't want you to worry. Riker I want to with you and only you.

Riker sighed and threw his cigarette on the floor, he stepped on it and got in his car.

Riker: It's to late for that Laura, isn't it?

He closed the door and drove away leaving me in the cold, dark night.

Ross's pov
We were driving back home, the car was silent. I was looking out the window thinking about what I did and what Laura was going to do, she was going to keep me from my child, she was going to tell that psycho that it was his when in reality it was mines.

Rydel: How could you do that to her Ross?

I snapped away from my thoughts and looked at Rydel, was she really blaming me?

Ross: I didn't know! Besides she was going to keep me from my child! She was going to keep him and let that asshole raise him!

Rydel: Ross, its her decision not yours to make.

Rocky: I'm sorry but I have to agree with Ross, if its yours then you both have a say in what happens, she messed up in trying to lie and keep you from your baby, we've been over this before. Look at me and Maia, Scarlett is staying with her for a month but that's because we both agreed that it was okay. You need to think about what you want to do, before its to late.

Ross: I know what I want.

I wanted a life, I wanted to be with Laura, raise our baby together and be a real family but if I'm going to do that then I have to break up with Courtney.