Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

*Hannah's pov*

I put Ashley's luggage in the trunk, and closed the trunk. Giving her a big welcoming hug "it's good to have my sister back" I say hugging her. Then we drove off. "Are you hungry?" I asked "never mind I already know the answer to that" I say holding in my laugh. We drove to Taco Bell because that's her favorite. We ordered 6 Doritos tacos each And one blue baja blast. Like come on a girl gotta eat!

We got our food from the drive through and went straight to the house. I let Ashley get comfortable. She took about five minutes. "Ashley get your ass down here" I yell. "Who are those boys next door" Ashley's asked walking down stairs. I went to check "damn there hella fine if you ask me" I say to Ashley. I pulled Ashley to the floor hiding behind the dresser. "What fuck hannah?" Ashley says aggressively. "Gurl they saw us creeping on them!" I say. "no they didn't!" Ashley says pulling me up to see. I looked to see if they were still there and I saw the boys, they quickly turned looking right at us. But this time they were smirking. "Dibs on the white boy" Ashley exclaimed. "Dude you can have them both for all I care" I say walking downstairs to finish our food.

We finished our food and put on a scary movie. We watched for about 15 minutes then a scary part happened. Ashley and I were practically attached we were both scared and snuggling. Then we heard a knock on the door thinking someone was out to get us. I got up to go see who it was. As I opened the door it was the two boys next door. "Hello beautiful I couldn't help but notice you and your friend checking us out back there" the brown eyed boy says.

"HAHAH you thought we were checking y'all out. Haha no, can't we just look out side and stuff" I said slightly blushing yet laughing. "Ooh" he replied Well that kept him quiet, until Ashley walked up "hey cuties! What are y'all doing here" Ashley asked
"They were leaving. Isn't that right boys?" I said while smirking.
"But we just got here" the blue eyed boy said
"Btw I didn't get your names" the boys asked

"Ugh fine, I'm Hannah and that's Ashley" I said aggressively
"Hannah cool off ya know. So what are your names boys" Ashley replied

"Cameron" the brown eyed boy said "nash" the white blue eyed boy said

I went to go sit down and Finnish the movie as Ashley let them in the house. Cameron tried to sit next to me but luckly Ashley came and quickly sat next to me. Nash sat next to Ashley. Looks like they really hit it off.

I kinda don't wanna be here. Ugh I just don't want relationship right now. You know what I mean? I decided to text Ashley.

Me🎀: hey ash can we plz leave I don't really wanna be around guys right now.

Ashley😑😑✋: dude why? 😅. There cute 😏. But ok what should are excuse be to leave or something?

"You guys I'm sorry but Ashley and I have to go" I say getting up. "Oh where you guys going?" Cam says. "Umm" I say trying to think of something. "Where gong to the beach!" Ashley says instantly. "Oh cool! Double date it is!" Cam says. "Umm Ashley can I talk to you for a second" I say pulling her into my room. "What Hannah?!!" Ashley says annoyed. "Ashley I don't wanna go on a date with him!! That's the least thing I want right now!" I say getting furious. "Hannah just whatever come on it will be fun!!" Ashley says "Ashley oh my gosh I better not regret this......."