Laughing Jack x Alex pt. 2

A/N: Well.....shit, it's been a fucking year. Sorry, well if anyone of my killer cupcakes still reads my shitty writing then I love you! Well let's get on with the show *bows*
---------------------

LJ pov

I smile as Alex shivers slightly as we kiss laying in bed. I had slid my hand under her shirt to trace shapes on her side with my claw. I knew she was ok with simple touching like this but still scared of going all the way, I still liked to tease her. I pull away looking at her, her lips swollen, her black lipstick slightly smeared and faded to all hell. Her hair a long mess around her on the pillow, she looked so adorable.
"Why do you have to be so adorable?"
I ask kissing her nose as I keep tracing shapes on her side and I lower my lips to her neck. I feel her shrug as I move her bra strap and 'sleeve' on her tank top off her shoulder and start to slowly kiss her neck.
"Hmmm~ I think you might. Are you okay if I keep going?" I ask before I continue so I wouldn't do anything she doesn't want but when she gives me the ok I start to kiss, lick and nibble as I try to find her weak spot.

Alex pov

I gasp slightly when he kisses along my jaw and my neck. I bit my lip as I feel him start to suck, I knew he was going to mark me again. I was used to this at this point. My hands grip his shoulders as he keeps going until he moves down towards my chest
"L-Lj..."
He lifts his head up and says, "Yes my little lollipop?"
"You're really pushing it..." I say nervously as he keep kissing but he starts to move back up.

LJ pov

"Just trying something new....I want you to get a little more used to touching... if you want me to stop just say so" I move up and kiss her softly to calm her. She kisses back and I fix her shirt laying beside her.

Alex pov

I smile and lay my head on his chest, lifting my body so his arm could slide under my body and wrap itself around my waist. I snuggle into him and he leans down to kiss my head. "I love you gummy bear" he says holding me
"I love you to my candy clown" I say smiling as we snuggle. We stayed there for hours like that perfectly content

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good evening/morning my killer cupcakes. Again thank you if you are still reading this and I do apologise for not updating for a year. I will try to update again.

Stay creepy my killer cupcakes
C.A.L <3