1

It was just an exercise, an exercise to catch Sideswipe and then head back to base because of her state...But she didn't make it back in time...

-I don't own Transformers, just the plot.-

It was cold within the cave she stayed in, but she had to stayed there due to her carrying both hers and Sideswipe's child and it was coming NOW. She breathed heavily and lost track of time due to her internal clock broken and she had little energon, about three or four cubes for her and the child.

Contractions came in hard and fast and she groaned loud and clutched her buldged stomach where the sparkling resides as something popped inside as she bit down on her servo causing beads of energon to swell up and drip down onto the ground as she opened her interface cover and lilac fluid came gushing out into a puddle and pushed to every contraction there was as the child was sliding out slowly.

'Come on little one, its time to come out' she silently thought to herself as the smaller form was moving out of her body, causing her to scream and claw at the ground...she stopped when she heard a small cry from between her legs.

She slowly sat up and saw her sparkling, her baby, her little pup. She picked her sparkling up and pulled out a cleaning rag from her sub-storage and cleaned her baby up and brought out the blanket she made earlier for the sparkling.

The sparkling's armor was thing but she could see hints of red, white and blue. She could see tiny specks of purple onto its helm along with floppy ears and a small tail...from a familar con that had hurt her so much.

The sparkling's chestplates opened as it revealed a gold spark. A baby girl! She had birthed a beautiful baby girl! The sparkling pawed at her chestplates as she opened it and let her sparkling suckle on a nub letting the enriched ener-milk into her systems.

Strongarm felt tears welled up in her optics and let them out as the sparkling opened her eyes, they were a beautiful baby blue as the sparkling was finished feeding and Strongarm burpped her.

The sparkling yawned and snuggled into Strongarm as she gently rocked her, humming a lullaby.

She still needed a name until Russell explained that some mothers would name their child after a certain object from a season from Japan. She like one name...Haruko, meaning spring child and the sparkling was born on the coldest day of spring.

"Haruko shall be your name, because you were the warmth on this coldest day of spring. Primus has brought me a gift and it was you. I will always be your mother and love you until I offline." Strongarm managed to gather strength from the exhastion from birthing Haruko and in between sobs as she slowly fell into recharge.

The last thing she saw before she fe into complete recharge was a familiar yellow bot.

My first birthing fanfiction of Strongarm and her child after a rape from Steeljaw and who knows what will happen. Stay cool my little yandere bees.

- Fallriver-Prime